Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 11:48 AM

Re: Child free zones

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
You just don't get it do you!
I have never said I don't like you, it is you that writes this rubbish to make people not like you.
I believe that off the forum you are probably a different person, and nothing like you portray, but that is your choice to be a horrible sort of person.
I speak my mind, but I certainly don't think from my writings that I come across as a nasty person, I am the same on here as off, I have nothing to hide.
Everything in normal people you find fault with, let up a bit and enjoy other folks, and yourself for a change.
Wrinkly, I am exactly as I am.

What's more I don't think I have accused you of anything, nor would I.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 11:58 AM

You say,

I don't think you have, and I never said you did!

But some of the things you write on a public forum, are your thoughts, and some of your ideas would turn decent people against you, sometimes it pays to keep what you think to yourself.
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 12:12 PM

You say,

I don't think you have, and I never said you did!

But some of the things you write on a public forum, are your thoughts, and some of your ideas would turn decent people against you, sometimes it pays to keep what you think to yourself.
Why?

My thoughts, ideas, and opinions are by NO means unique.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
This has to be one of your most insulting posts to date but then I suppose such remarks are easy from a position of anonymity, you certainly would not dare to utter them face to face.

That said, I would be curious to know, where on a plane would you like to place me? in the wheel well space?

I have impairments that suggest I am 'disabled' but I have never once had that suggestion hinted at, even by the most cretinous piece of low life imaginable, until now that is.

If this gets me a ban then so be it, this is now personal.
Glad you posted this reply. You`re not the one who should be banned, in my opinion.
Erinaceous
East Anglia

29-09-2012, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Glad you posted this reply. You`re not the one who should be banned, in my opinion.
Did you read my response?
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Sue I don't want to see anybody banned, but what folks write on a forum is open for the world to read, and if we have someone with an inferiority complex, we need to put them in their place, and I don't mean by PM, I mean out in the open for the world to see we don't like people who come out with such rubbish, it gives the forum a bad name.
I just want it known that it is his thoughts, his bad taste, and his high horse attitude, and nobody else's on this forum.

Arthur
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
This has to be one of your most insulting posts to date but then I suppose such remarks are easy from a position of anonymity, you certainly would not dare to utter them face to face.

That said, I would be curious to know, where on a plane would you like to place me? in the wheel well space?

I have impairments that suggest I am 'disabled' but I have never once had that suggestion hinted at, even by the most cretinous piece of low life imaginable, until now that is.

If this gets me a ban then so be it, this is now personal.
Sue I don't want to see anybody banned, but what folks write on a forum is open for the world to read, and if we have someone with an inferiority complex, we need to put them in their place, and I don't mean by PM, I mean out in the open for the world to see we don't like people who come out with such rubbish, it gives the forum a bad name.
I just want it known that it is his thoughts, his bad taste, and his high horse attitude, and nobody else's on this forum.

Arthur
I understand what you're saying Arthur. His descriptions, such as Try sitting in "cattle Class" with some little horror kicking your seat for hours on end, or some sloven breast feeding her kid in front of you imply such disgust with others and, sadly, a lack of compassion. I'd be fearful of such a person in real life.
Erinaceous
East Anglia

29-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Trust me, what I write I REALLY mean. But is it really so wrong?
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.

29-09-2012, 06:43 PM

Well I mentioned troll and my post was removed, I repeat it because that is what I think you are.
I clocked you when you came on and used Erinaceous as your user name, I knew it meant prickly, and by golly you are, and I think you find all this entertaining, what you have said, especially to George was despicable, and I am surprised you were not taken to task by others.
I think you owe George an apology, in fact all disabled folks. I suppose you don't do apologies either.
Erinaceous
East Anglia

29-09-2012, 06:48 PM

Well I mentioned troll and my post was removed, I repeat it because that is what I think you are.
I clocked you when you came on and used Erinaceous as your user name, I knew it meant prickly, and by golly you are, and I think you find all this entertaining, what you have said, especially to George was despicable, and I am surprised you were not taken to task by others.
I think you owe George an apology, in fact all disabled folks. I suppose you don't do apologies either.
why? For being honest?

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top