Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 10:43 PM

Re: White Bread = Death!

The likeness is incredible. But I bet Ted hasn't made as much out of promoting vitamins as the Colonel has out of fried chicken.
TedHutchinson
Louth UK
TedHutchinson is male  TedHutchinson has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2012, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
The likeness is incredible. But I bet Ted hasn't made as much out of promoting vitamins as the Colonel has out of fried chicken.
Only a total moron would think that there is any profit to be made from helping people get vitamin D3 as cheaply as possible by providing it at cost price.
If I buy from the USA and sell at the same price I pay for the items and charge only the cost of postage how is it possible to regard that as a sale rather than a service?
Now it's possible to buy 360 x 5000iu vitamin D capsules from Amazon UK for less than £10 so it's not actually worth importing them from the USA but when I put my site up there was a bigger price differential and it did help some people who didn't have credit/debit cards to buy from the USA and save a few £.

Currently IHERB are £8.64 +P&P and Amazon £9.69 free delivery so you can rest assured I can't sell them cheaper than Amazon even at cost price.

I can and do help people get their Vitamin D level tested at cost price
City Assays Vitamin D Blood Spot Test
If you follow the link you can see that the bulk buy price is £20 each so you can save £5 by sending me £20 and a stamped self-addressed A4 envelope.

There is a difference between trying to help people save money by providing a service and trying to sell things at a profit. I appreciate most people on this forum wouldn't lift a finger or go out of their way to try to help others improve their health.

In fact you appear to want only to prevent others learning how they can improve their health and prevent unnecessary disease pain and suffering.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2012, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by TedHutchinson ->
Only a total moron would think that there is any profit to be made from helping people get vitamin D3 as cheaply as possible by providing it at cost price.
If I buy from the USA and sell at the same price I pay for the items and charge only the cost of postage how is it possible to regard that as a sale rather than a service?
Now it's possible to buy 360 x 5000iu vitamin D capsules from Amazon UK for less than £10 so it's not actually worth importing them from the USA but when I put my site up there was a bigger price differential and it did help some people who didn't have credit/debit cards to buy from the USA and save a few £.

Currently IHERB are £8.64 +P&P and Amazon £9.69 free delivery so you can rest assured I can't sell them cheaper than Amazon even at cost price.

I can and do help people get their Vitamin D level tested at cost price
City Assays Vitamin D Blood Spot Test
If you follow the link you can see that the bulk buy price is £20 each so you can save £5 by sending me £20 and a stamped self-addressed A4 envelope.

There is a difference between trying to help people save money by providing a service and trying to sell things at a profit. I appreciate most people on this forum wouldn't lift a finger or go out of their way to try to help others improve their health.

In fact you appear to want only to prevent others learning how they can improve their health and prevent unnecessary disease pain and suffering.
Only an absolute moron does not get the message that no one on this forum is remotely interested in your constant bleating about people's lack of interest in your unwanted, pushing of these products.
Wake up and smell the coffee, or is that a killer too
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2012, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by TedHutchinson ->
Even high normal blood sugar levels may induce brain shrinkage
In the same way that repeatedly hitting your head causes damage that leads to dementia so repeatedly having high blood glucose levels (from eating bread of all kinds and similar refined carbohydrate foods) has the same effect. Six to 10 percent brain shrinkage was seen on average in individuals with high normal blood sugar. Even for people who do not have diabetes, blood sugar levels could have an impact on brain health.

Brain diabetes: the ultimate food scare

Gorging on junk food may not just make you fat, it could also give you dementia

With Fast Food it's not the beef burger that's will raise blood sugar levels, it's BREAD bun and the soft drinks.

You guys just love living dangerously don't you?
It's not the guy who keeps blood sugar levels low whose going to end up in a care home with dementia. It's those who keep eating sugary foods and foods that the body metabolises to sugar.
That means EVERYTHING made from wheat.
BORING BORING !! same old rubbish
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2012, 02:59 PM

Ted matey most people on here are telling you in no uncertain terms to: 'urinate elsewhere', please take the hint!!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2012, 05:17 PM

How awfully polite Geoff
I've no idea what he said (he's on my ignore list )
I guess it is more of the same - he's very thick skinned, isn't he?
mesco m
manchester

23-11-2012, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
How awfully polite Geoff
I've no idea what he said (he's on my ignore list )
I guess it is more of the same - he's very thick skinned, isn't he?
Just thick.
Anji0007
Wales UK
Anji0007 is female  Anji0007 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 07:35 PM

Sounds like someone will be having high Blood pressure at this rate, whatever happend to choices ???i thought this group was a fun careing group, some of these posts make me squerm !!, we are after all, adults ?? its not always what is said, but how its said
mesco m
manchester

27-11-2012, 09:47 PM

To whom are you referring?
Anji0007
Wales UK
Anji0007 is female  Anji0007 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 10:12 PM

Just seems on this thread WHITE BREAD, there are is a lot of arogance about a lot of things , now, i dont want to get drawn into any animosity, i dont need it , & how you can ask a comment in that tone after reading some comments , i dont no, but tell you something, i dont need this,

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top