Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 04:24 PM

What about a Happy Halloween thread !

Only a few more nights and then it's spooky knocks on yer door time . Ooooer
All Halloween offerings accepted.

Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 04:56 PM

Re: What about a Happy Halloween thread !

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 05:43 PM

It was around this time i would dress my sister up and push her around the doors for Penny for the Guy. Turnip lanterns were required.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 06:20 PM

You dipping your toe in the Happy Place, Nom? Tread carefully!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
You dipping your toe in the Happy Place, Nom? Tread carefully!
Im getting therapy. Must be careful though ive not got as many toes as i used to have.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
It was around this time i would dress my sister up and push her around the doors for Penny for the Guy. Turnip lanterns were required.

All good innocent fun in those days which we looked forward to so much. My mother made parkin and treacle toffee to share out to door knockers. Hope you gave her half of what you collected Nom

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

26-10-2015, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
All good innocent fun in those days which we looked forward to so much. My mother made parkin and treacle toffee to share out to door knockers. Hope you gave her half of what you collected Nom

No way she was just sitting in the pram i was doing all the work, i had her on NMW Nom minimum wage. paid her in sparklers.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 06:48 PM

Not that keen on Halloween myself but I've bought some spooky treats for little grandson, they're having a little party, and I know he's looking forward to it, bless him.
Don't get any callers where we live, thank goodness - used to drive me mad where we lived before wondering which door they'd come to, since we never used the front door it was a pain if they knocked on it.... and they usually did..
solo
UK

26-10-2015, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
No way she was just sitting in the pram i was doing all the work, i had her on NMW Nom minimum wage. paid her in sparklers.
Not a bad trade as all us lasses loved sparklers

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 08:25 PM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
Here’s the two women in my life rehearsing my funeral arrangements. Phyllis and daughter Maria, they love Halloween and get a great kick out of all the different novelties for the occasion, as long as they’re happy so am I.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top