Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 10:34 PM

Re: What about a Happy Halloween thread !

I dressed up for Halloween once as a child and got told I looked like a member of the Klu Klux Klan!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by ScottishCatLady ->
I dressed up for Halloween once as a child and got told I looked like a member of the Klu Klux Klan!
You should have threatened to burn them on your big cross Susan.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
You should have threatened to burn them on your big cross Susan.
I never thought of that!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 12:09 AM

Must admit I did frighten myself when I looked in the mirror (even more than usual)
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 12:52 AM

I wasn't sure if you have Halloween there. We had a wonderful night. Callie has a glow in the dark " Candy Security" shirt. Daughter was a big baby and we brought a wee pirate and Snow White along as well. Everybody got enough goodies and it was fun for the grownups too. Just before we got back this little dog walked past Callie and started to bark it's poodle head off. Callie just glanced at the dog and the owner swooped down and picked it up..." No No Mitzy we don't bark at those kind of doggies!!!!". Oh it's okay, he already ate
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Went to a party last night, my outfits are in my profile photos if you'd like to see!
Just had a peep at your photos Tess brilliant costume, I wouldn't like to meet you on a dark night!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top