Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 07:26 PM

Re: Got a light mate?

Oooo - Classy lady
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by ScottishCatLady ->
I hear that a lot, but struggle to think why. It is just because you don't have the dependency any more?

It sounds silly, but cigarettes are like a friend to me. Always there when I need them.

Alcohol is a bit like that too, and that's probably not a good thing either.

When you get to my age though, you take what friends you can get.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 09:21 AM

Stopped in April 1999 when I was dx with Emphysema and told I would need a transplant in a few years. Walked out of the Queen Elizabeth in Birmingham and never smoked another ciggy after 30yrs of smoking every fag I laid my hands on. But I remember BH were my favourite.
Good news was that when I got home my daughter told me she was expecting my first grandchild.
I now have 5 lovely grandchildren and the old lungs are still working with a little help these days from my o2 cylinders.

Read a joke this morning which I found rather funny.

I don't agree with the new law on not smoking in a car with under 18's in it. Last week my kids got soaking wet in the rain while I was having a fag in the car. They were literally banging on the windows begging me to let em in, but as I explained to them, it's illegal.
Stupid law really.
Thank god for stupid laws eh..

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top