Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:09 PM

A ridiculous case of assault

I saw something in the paper that made me laugh.

Apparently a burly cop filed for assault against his ex-girlfriend, simply because she tossed a virtually empty box of chocolates at him!!

The poor girl had fancied something a snack, but discovered the boyfriend had already eaten all the Lasagne left over in her fridge.
So she then decided to nibble some chocolates her brother had given her instead, but the greedy bugger had eaten 18 out of the 20 of those as well.
Understandably, she lost her rag, called him a fat b*****d, and hurled the empty box at him and it hit him on the head (good shot ).

He said it caused him pain, and within the hour, he had got his mates at the station round and arrested the woman for assault, and she was kept in a cell for 24 hrs. She told the police it wouldn't have caused him pain because he was too fat!

A month later she had to appear in court, and the trial date was set, but adjourned.
Eventually the boyfriend (now ex), dropped charges, and the case was later discontinued.

Personally, I'd have been tempted to shove the empty box somewhere else on him!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:13 PM

Re: A ridiculous case of assault

Considering the other thread about police not coming out to victims of crime anymore this at the very least shows favourtism because the alledged victim was an officer.
He should be hauled up for an abuse of powers and waste of police time. She should sue for false imprisonment..
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:22 PM

Surely the humiliation of getting your girlfriend arrested for assault (with a box of chocolates!) would outweigh the pleasure of seeing her in a cell for 24 hours!?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Considering the other thread about police not coming out to victims of crime anymore this at the very least shows favourtism because the alledged victim was an officer.
He should be hauled up for an abuse of powers and waste of police time. She should sue for false imprisonment..
Exactly my thoughts !!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:30 PM

The big jelly baby, Imagine depending on the likes of him to protect you.
I think it may be the fact that she called him a Fat B that annoyed him most I'd say.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->

Yup. I agree, Cass. What a pathetic twerp.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-11-2015, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
The big jelly baby, Imagine depending on the likes of him to protect you.
I think it may be the fact that she called him a Fat B that annoyed him most I'd say.

Perhaps you're right, Jem. Either way I should think she's well shot of him, horrible man.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 01:04 AM

The stupid man should be charged with wasting police time.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top