Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 02:51 PM

I guess there is some logic to this

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I couldn't resist.

Men are deep thinkers.

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'.

The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 02:53 PM

Re: I guess there is some logic to this

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thought you'd like that one Nom
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 06:42 PM

So true Clumsy
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 07:15 PM

I love the bit where he says he’s not thinking of anything, very wise move when your missus asks you that question, they have a way of luring you into an argument if the fancy takes them, by saying nothing it usually sends them off seeking someone or something else to take it out on, I do love a quiet peaceful life.
Personally I would rather have a kick in the growlers anyday than give birth, with my luck I’d probably have triplets.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 07:27 PM

As the saying goes .... the pain of childbirth is the hardest to bear but the easiest to forget
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I love the bit where he says he’s not thinking of anything, very wise move when your missus asks you that question, they have a way of luring you into an argument if the fancy takes them, by saying nothing it usually sends them off seeking someone or something else to take it out on, I do love a quiet peaceful life.
Personally I would rather have a kick in the growlers anyday than give birth, with my luck I’d probably have triplets.
Fab !
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 07:58 PM

us women dont get time to sit and deep think...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

03-11-2015, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by toffee ->
us women dont get time to sit and deep think...
You're on form tonight gal - true is that .................
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2015, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I couldn't resist.

Men are deep thinkers.

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'.

The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer.

Like that clumsy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top