Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 05:45 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken at lake Garda, Italy.
I saw my doctor yesterday and he said my blood pressure was like that of a young man. However, I have had a sore at the back of my ear for about 5 years now and creams don't make any difference so he wants me to have it checked out.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 07:29 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning all, fog and drizzle here at the moment and with little prospect of any brightness later methinks...

Good news about the BP Alan, must be all of that winter digging keeping you fit.

No plans yet for the day yet, but I have some staging to make for the new greenhouse which will keep me out of trouble for a few hours if I fancy doing it.

Enjoy your day everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 07:30 AM

Beautiful picture - and best to get that checked, could be just one of those things and harmless
Good morning all
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 07:50 AM

Good morning everyone
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 07:53 AM

Good morning - Wednesdays are a kind of day off. I don't know what we'll do but there are no responsibilities, jobs or commitments.

Both Mrs mart and I have had sores like that Alan. It was a cream that cured them in the end. Not too pleasant to use but it was good to get rid of the sores after all that time.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone, quite foul weather here and I have to face walking the dog in it in a minute or two.

Lovely picture Alan, thank you.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry, and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 08:52 AM

Morning All. Nice cheerful pic Alan

Making bonfire toffee tonight. Thank goodness it's only once a year.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 08:55 AM

Good morning all.

Its raining here again.

Good news about your BP Alan, everytime they take my BP I have a racing heart rate of 99, even if I do my own BP at home.

Have a nice day all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 09:26 AM

Good Morning Each,it's a grey wet murky one here but I have to go into the City to the Dental Clinic to have a piece of tooth/bone removed which was left after a recent extraction..I'm NOT looking forward to that at all,in fact I'm very nervous about the whole thing...have a good one Folks whatever You're doing,x
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2015, 09:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

Good luck at the hospital May.

It's a wet misty morning here in Derbyshire. I'm off out with my daughter in law and toddler grandson later. I think we might go swimming - Josh loves the water.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top