Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 11:39 PM

Boxing Day

So what do you get up to on Boxing Day?
Do you have a quieter day normally, or will you still have a house full?
Some people start chasing round the early sales, but that's not for me.
I have nothing in particular planned, we don't know what the weather will be doing yet.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 11:41 PM

Re: Boxing Day

I will be relaxing watching tv, if the weather is ok I'll go to the park and feed the ducks and squirrels
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2015, 11:54 PM

I shall walk the dog earlyish if im up that is(if not then she will get a late walk),then Iwill be picking my mum up at 11.30am and bringing her over to mine for lunch of cold meats pickles and bubble and squeak...she will probably want to go home early around 4pm then I shall spend the rest of the day relaxing watching telly and eating nibbles/snacks
Hope you all have a good Boxing Day too!!! Enjoy it whatever youre doing!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 12:04 AM

I used to love bubble & squeak Aysa, haven't had that for years. Can you pick me up as well when you go for your Mum please?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 12:08 AM

I will be cooking a lunch of organic roast as I didn't cook today I can enjoy it as leisure with a glass of wine knowing I don't have to drive or rush off anywhere unlike today.
I will not drink at all these days even when driving a very short distance.
Tuppy
South East England
Tuppy is female  Tuppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 12:10 AM

We had a busy day today, so tomorrow its dinner down at The Marina, but judging by the weather we may be a tad windswept!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 12:16 AM

We'll just chill out at home, eating & watching TV. OH cooked a ham joint after our Christmas beef, so we'll have that tomorrow evening, with left over veg bubble & squeaked.
Daughter will be here again too, at some stage. I think her Partner who was also here today, plans on going fishing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-12-2015, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I will be cooking a lunch of organic roast as I didn't cook today I can enjoy it as leisure with a glass of wine knowing I don't have to drive or rush off anywhere unlike today.
I will not drink at all these days even when driving a very short distance.

Me neither Meg. It's just not worth it, is it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 12:44 AM

We will be having a relaxing day and I can't think about food at the moment. Our daughter cooked a sumptuous Christmas dinner for us today and with all the other bits and pieces offered throughout the day, I feel I could go a couple of days food-free now!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2015, 01:11 AM

If the weather's nice Tony & I will go on one of our favourite walks by the river at Ashover in Derbyshire. Hopefully we will call for a pub lunch and then spend the rest of the day chilling out watching TV and generally relaxing.

Later, I've got to get some packing done as we're off to Warners for a four day break. Just what I need after Christmas - really looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top