Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 11:15 AM

Re: The Drowning

Taking it back to the beginning Tom’s body wasn’t found in the lake ?
Everyone seems to agree on that and that there were other people around?
The lad playing Daniel was pretty convincing last night I thought .
Unless he’s so fed up of his father he’d rather be Tom ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 11:42 AM

She will marry the architect and they will all live happily ever after.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
She will marry the architect and they will all live happily ever after.
That’s how it’s looking
Might be a few twists before then ? Surely she won’t be able to forgive him if he took Tom ?
By the way how did Jill Halfpenny manage to lose her NE accent ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 01:08 PM

He might have had a neurotic wife who he loved and wanted a child but could have one .p so they nicked one and then she died and he could very well give the child back .
I am making this up as I go along !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
That’s how it’s looking
Might be a few twists before then ? Surely she won’t be able to forgive him if he took Tom ?
By the way how did Jill Halfpenny manage to lose her NE accent ?
She has some sort of accent but I really don't know what it is supposed to be.

I think it is a good concept but there's a bit too much staring into space for my liking. There are four episodes but I think like all dramas, it could have been condensed into two or perhaps a two hour film. I will probably endure the rest just to see what happens (plus there's nothing else on).

I'm waiting for the car chase.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think we might both be wrong Percy.
I thought they said tonight it was 10 years.

I can't help but wonder how this will end?
Do you think she is mistaken about that lad, or not?
I kept shouting "Do the DNA tests, love" at the telly last night. That's the only way to find out.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

I think it is a good concept but there's a bit too much staring into space for my liking. There are four episodes but I think like all dramas, it could have been condensed into two or perhaps a two hour film. I will probably endure the rest just to see what happens (plus there's nothing else on).

My feelings exactly. It's a bit on the slow side but at least I can hear what they are saying most of the time.

The bad peeps that issued the fake documents to the gardeners and her demanded another £500 or they would go to the police? What a laugh that was. Could you see the baddies reporting people that had bought fake docs off them?

BTW, the writer of this drama is married to the actress who plays Sally Webster in Corrie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I kept shouting "Do the DNA tests, love" at the telly last night. That's the only way to find out.

My feelings exactly. It's a bit on the slow side but at least I can hear what they are saying most of the time.

The bad peeps that issued the fake documents to the gardeners and her demanded another £500 or they would go to the police? What a laugh that was. Could you see the baddies reporting people that had bought fake docs off them?

BTW, the writer of this drama is married to the actress who plays Sally Webster in Corrie.
That's more interesting.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

03-02-2021, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Too right it’s looks like they have lost their gorm
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-02-2021, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Too right it’s looks like they have lost their gorm
'Lost their gorm'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 02:25 PM

I am enjoying all the theories on this, nearly as much as the programme itself.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top