Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:06 PM

The disappearance of Shannon Matthews

Remember this poor kid?

It doesn't seem possible this was back in 2008 now.

A two-part documentary about it starting now, Channel 5, 9 pm.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:38 PM

Re: The disappearance of Shannon Matthews

I wonder if the bairn ever got over it? A despicable thing to do. Obviously the mother was trying to cash in on the Maddie McCann case.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Remember this poor kid?

It doesn't seem possible this was back in 2008 now.

A two-part documentary about it starting now, Channel 5, 9 pm.
Is that the case where they hid her for the money or something like that?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Is that the case where they hid her for the money or something like that?
Aye, that's the one. The mother drugged her daughter and in colusion with another family member hid her under a bed setee. The mother is out and about and has been given a new Identity.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:35 AM

I remember it well . The whole community helped each other .

Yes Karen Matthew's is free now and has hidden identity . Shannon will be 21 now and again no one knows of the childrens whereabouts .

Concerns that she was abused while with the abductor and yes drugged too . I hope that shannon is happy and well in her life

Karen matthews had 7 children from 5 different fathers and was said to be a child in a woman's body .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Karen matthews had 7 children from 5 different fathers and was said to be a child in a woman's body .

She was as thick as two short planks but she knew what she was doing....so don't feel sorry for her.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 08:47 AM

Wherever she is living some must recognise her . Thank goodness the children were taken from her immagine their lifes with this woman , apparently her parents even rejected her

I dont feel sorry for her either
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
She was as thick as two short planks but she knew what she was doing....so don't feel sorry for her.
I agree. She's a vile despicable person. She's engaged to a paedophile, that doesn't surprise me considering the lad she was with at the time was also a paedophile who was caught with thousands of images ifvchildren on his computer.

They lived on Dewsbury Moor, 5 minutes from me. The whole community really were devastated and pulled together. I would be furious if I were them, shevtook all their kindness for the fool

I'm going to watch it this morning as i recorded it.

Horrible woman, Can you imagine , faking your own daughters kidnap. I hope her daughter has nothing to do with her ever again.

What she did was unforgivable.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 11:06 AM

The concluding part is on tonight, same time, 9 pm - 10.30.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:39 PM

I thought this had already been on some time ago. Perhaps a different production?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top