Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Suedonim
UK
Suedonim is female 

05-03-2021, 02:50 PM

Re: The Terror BBC 9pm

We watched it and thought it was good. It was late when we saw it but luckily, it didn’t give me the willies when I went bed.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Suedonim ->
We watched it and thought it was good. It was late when we saw it but luckily, it didn’t give me the willies when I went bed.

It's an acquired taste, I would say and only the acting that keeps it going. half of the time I don't actually know what's happening but I'm still enjoying it.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's an acquired taste, I would say and only the acting that keeps it going. half of the time I don't actually know what's happening but I'm still enjoying it.
Ditto. Haven't a clue what's happening.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Ditto. Haven't a clue what's happening.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2021, 06:34 PM

OMG I'm watching this and have a cushion ready to cover my face and also turning sound down . I cant say I'm enjoying it but I have to keep going back to it because I want to know what's happening but I've actually no idea

Its wierd
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-03-2021, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
OMG I'm watching this and have a cushion ready to cover my face and also turning sound down . I cant say I'm enjoying it but I have to keep going back to it because I want to know what's happening but I've actually no idea

Its wierd
I agree, it is very weird, almost like a televised play. I have finished watching it but I still don't understand the whole story.
Suedonim
UK
Suedonim is female 

13-03-2021, 12:15 AM

We’ve got quite addicted to this, in spite of ourselves! We watched episode three the other evening, Dh sitting in his chair with one of our cats asleep on the back of the chair, on a level with dh’s head.

Just as the ‘Thing’ did its worst, the cat woke up and licked my dh’s bonce, and he leapt about three feet into the air!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-03-2021, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Suedonim ->
We’ve got quite addicted to this, in spite of ourselves! We watched episode three the other evening, Dh sitting in his chair with one of our cats asleep on the back of the chair, on a level with dh’s head.

Just as the ‘Thing’ did its worst, the cat woke up and licked my dh’s bonce, and he leapt about three feet into the air!

Cats do things like that. I remember once we were watching a particularly tense moment in a horror film when suddenly the silence was broken by the sound of our cat, screaming at another cat outside. Scared the s*** out of us.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 09:49 AM

There seems to be a tongue fetish going on does the creature like tongue for tea?....its all very weird
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 09:54 AM

I have absolutely no idea what I've just watched , I couldn't make it out , and not sure what the ending meant either. But it was addictive yet I hate violence. Mind you the cushion helped and the mute button

Excellent acting though

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top