Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 06:48 PM

Re: Youtube

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Do you remember when they started channel 4, Sheba, so we could have a WHOLE 4 channels to watch?! I was so happy!
Oh yes, so exciting!!! I remember too being bewildered by American programmes back in the 60s and 70s that mentioned hundreds of TV channels. Totally baffling - I mean, how could a TV have that many buttons?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Oh yes, so exciting!!! I remember too being bewildered by American programmes back in the 60s and 70s that mentioned hundreds of TV channels. Totally baffling - I mean, how could a TV have that many buttons?
Oh I know! Definitely futuristic. And yet here we are with hundreds of channels and yet "nothing to watch"
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh I know! Definitely futuristic. And yet here we are with hundreds of channels and yet "nothing to watch"
When we have so much choice we just take it for granted and cease to be impressed by anything. It's like the women who have wardrobes stuffed to the hilt and say they have nothing to wear. Or supermarkets with every product available under the sun, and we moan because they no longer have 'xyz' in their product range.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top