Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 11:51 PM

Re: Time

Originally Posted by mart ->
Yes, I wrote it in one of my few and far between 'profound thoughts' moments.
It feels good to be a facilitator.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 11:52 PM

Time well spent.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
this is great, is this your own mart?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
A moment in time has just gone
T'was there but a moment ago
The moment now is a new one
But soon even that one will go

It's now been replaced by another
The last one just upped and went
It will stay for only a moment
Until another one's sent.

Life's a collection of moments
In which all our actions are caught
We only get a few million moments
Now there's a horrible thought.
Any more like that and you'll be Bard!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 03:54 PM

Living in a small rural area, it's probably why I turn the weekly paper first to the Obit section to see if there is anyone I know. Hits home when many of them were in school with me!

It's kind of like being a duck on the conveyer belt at the fairground ride and being knocked off. Who's next?

I know everyone says ''enjoy every precious day'' which I think is a wonderful saying. Only thing is that once I am awake I always forget to action it. There is always some pillock around that comes along and makes me forget the saying by taking the good feeling out of my day.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

29-02-2020, 04:00 PM

SG, its quite profound when stuff you have to do is recorded on a Spreadsheet, is easier to search and copy than type from scratch and what is shocking is, when you find the record you want to insert, it was last used eight weeks ago when you thought is was just last week.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
SG, its quite profound when stuff you have to do is recorded on a Spreadsheet, is easier to search and copy than type from scratch and what is shocking is, when you find the record you want to insert, it was last used eight weeks ago when you thought is was just last week.
LOL, This is so true spitty. Many is the time I have found something of interest online regarding Brexit, thought - oh, I will make this one a thread as its really interesting news. After typing almost a page of copying it, it then dawns on me I had better check the date to ensure it is still relevant, and found that the article was done over 2 or 3 years ago! DOH.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top