Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 09:48 AM

Re: A few words of praise.

I hope Mr M. is feeling ok now.

I had a somewhat similar experience in Hong Kong. I had been walking out and about on a warm summer's day and I was hungry and very thirsty. I must have looked a sight because as soon as I entered a Burger King restaurant, a fellow who was working behind the counter, came rushing toward me and quickly pulled out a chair for me. He said he would get me whatever I wanted and he refused to let me fetch my food and soda. In a blink of an eye, he brought my tray to me and asked if I needed anything else? "Maybe a cold towel, sir ?" How very nice of him.
it is definitely true; the Chinese are extra courteous to senior citizens.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 11:07 PM

UPDATE

Just heard from T - apparently M has spent most of today asleep. Says his legs are hurting below the knees, has a rare collection of bruises and seems to have a problem focusing. The Community Physiotherapists are coming to see him on Monday morning - and - T has made an urgent appointment with his GP for Monday afternoon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2020, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
UPDATE

Just heard from T - apparently M has spent most of today asleep. Says his legs are hurting below the knees, has a rare collection of bruises and seems to have a problem focusing. The Community Physiotherapists are coming to see him on Monday morning - and - T has made an urgent appointment with his GP for Monday afternoon.
I hope M isn't suffering from concussion as he most likely bumped his head when he fell back.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top