Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 09:11 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everybody.

I'm meeting my friend Jean in town this morning for a browse around & a spot of lunch.
This afternoon Tony & I plan on going a walk - weather permitting.

Have a good day all.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 09:25 AM

Evening all...

Today the Reserve Bank has reduced the Bank rate to 0.5%, down 0.25%, the lowest on record.

The newspapers say that Covid19 is the fuse and household debt is the bomb. Production of toilet paper is being stepped up (make what you will of that).

On the bright side ex-Cyclone Esther is going to send rain across the country.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 09:32 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny at the moment...

My son is visiting today, I hope he doesn’t have a problem with the trains as he lives in the valleys of Wales and there has been problems with flooding of the rail tracks.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 09:36 AM

Good morning everyone chilly and drizzly here.

Off to the shops for veg and sour cherries to make cherry and almond cakes for the children then back to the ironing.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 10:10 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold here again this morning. The forecast is for outbreaks of light rain and scattered showers. Some sunshine developing through the afternoon, Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Nothing planned at all for today, the usual mundane household chores always need doing though.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 10:50 AM

Good morning everyone, a good frost again here overnight, I would really like to start some planting in the veg garden but no chance yet though, until it warms up a bit.

Back from the forest now and having the customary brew before deciding on the day's agenda, which may include visiting my sister in the next village.

Have a good day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 11:07 AM

Morning all.

Quite cold today and that large yellow thing in the sky is rapidly disappearing
under big black clouds, it don't look good.

Just off into the next town to see a friend, then I want to repot a new Camellia I just bought.
After that I shall have a big bowl of my homemade Veg soup.

This afternoon may be dog bathing/clipping, but I'll decide later - or they will!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 01:20 PM

Hi

Ventured out, Town is still quiet and the clear up is still ongoing.

Back home and nice and snug.

Have a good day all.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2020, 04:52 PM

Afternoon all, I've been out with a friend. Bought a teddy bear in an A&C shop.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top