Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 08:56 AM

good morning Wednesday

and dry touch of frost but will warm up for a few garden potterings today. Just checking my trail cameras and we have a hedgehog back after its long sleep, not seen it since the beginning of December
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 09:03 AM

Re: good morning Wednesday

Good morning Macy and all who follow

Packing almost complete ...fingers crossed for exchange today then I will get the key to the new place and its goodbye to all those spiders 🕷

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Macy and all who follow

Packing almost complete ...fingers crossed for exchange today then I will get the key to the new place and its goodbye to all those spiders 🕷

Have a good day everyone
I wish I could come and rescue them!

Good Morning everyone,

Overcast and a bit chilly here - but it is going to be a good day - I have ordered it specially.

Just had a long walk, followed by a full Irish breakfast, and have prepped Gammon and Colcannon for dinner. In between might just have to sing a few rebel songs and watch a few Irish DVDs!

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 09:12 AM

Hi

Hope things go well for you summer.

Another hospital day has started moved again and told I will be going to either Stoke or Wolverhampton next.

Have a good day all .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 09:19 AM

Morning everyone. Gloomy overcast day today and stuffy. Started a sewing project which may or may not go well, ha!

Swimmy, sorry to hear you are being moved. Hope you get home very soon!
Have a lovely day everybody
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 09:21 AM

Morning all, a cool morning but dry and fine so no complaints.

Just back from our walk and having a coffee before giving the conservatory it's spring clean inside and out, it's amazing how grubby it gets above ceiling height over the space of a year, but it's a satisfying job to do to see the difference.

Go easy on those critters Summer, they don't eat people but they do eat flies so not all bad. If it were me I'd catch 'em and put them out in the garden where they could live long, productive and happy lives...

Sorry to hear of your problems continuing Swimmy, I really hope they can sort you out soon.

Have a good day everyone
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 09:23 AM

Good morning everybody on this grey and still-chilly morning. Today is a wait for the heating oil delivery.

Swimmy, on the positive side we can see you're at least well enough to post on here and in good spirits.

Summer, I hope all goes well and I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress. Your new home looks beautiful from what I've seen.

Have a good day everybody.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 09:55 AM

Good morning all. Swimmy, I hope you will be home again soon. God bless.

Have a good day all, take care and above all stay safe and well.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 10:05 AM

Good morning everyone there was a frost this morning the fields were white , glad I put the hydrangea in the mini greenhouse, a frost killed off all the new leaves last year.

The number of lambs in the next door field is growing lovely to see them.

I am off to town to collect my medication then I might do some jobs in the garden . It is still too cold to do much yet.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2021, 10:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm meeting my friend Chris at the local nature reserve for a gentle stroll & a flask of coffee shared on a bench.

No other plans.

Wishing you well swimmy.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top