Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 05:01 PM

Re: Don't know about you....

Originally Posted by poohdog ->
But while covid figures are in their thousands I will wear a mask and avoid close contact with others.
Same here, no matter what the government say.
I think most shops would want them worn & hospitals too.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Wonder if i could cut the elastic out of them and build a stockpile of emergency loo paper from the tissuey bits for the next time.
Would be no good here Dextrous63 we all have a Septique Fosse's, have to use suitable Toilet Paper, disintegrates the minute it hit's water. Guess though your just thinking UK normal area's....oooo..your joking anyway..

We have to wear a mask anywhere that is inside..except our homes..guess some do, at home though...I agree to that and just wish we could do more to stop this covid19 hell...
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by poohdog ->
But while covid figures are in their thousands I will wear a mask and avoid close contact with others.
Me too. But I am expecting a large proportion of the public won't be, and if that's the case I will be returning to online shopping, much as I don't want to
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Would be no good here Dextrous63 we all have a Septique Fosse's, have to use suitable Toilet Paper, disintegrates the minute it hit's water. Guess though your just thinking UK normal area's....oooo..your joking anyway..
You need to think outside the box Di. Easy enough to place the used paper inside a bin to be chucked away or incinerated at ones convenience (no pun intended). Bit like they do in Greece.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top