Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 10:56 AM

Re: Never hump a hedgehog.

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
very sensible.
How do you know? Did you actually watch it? Or is it just another example of the infamous "Guinness Effect"?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
How do you know? Did you actually watch it? Or is it just another example of the infamous "Guinness Effect"?

Bro, I found nothing wrong with the video...

In fact I found it educational, so thanks for posting,
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's a waste of internet space. Just saving people from wasting three minutes waiting for nothing.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Bro, I found nothing wrong with the video...

In fact I found it educational, so thanks for posting,
I was too distracted by the lack of covid safety and clothing to listen to the discussion.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:41 AM

I was too distracted by the lack of covid safety and clothing to listen to the discussion.

Yes, I agree about that, I did actually post about her clothing, then deleted as I shouldn’t be judging her by what she was wearing.

That poor vet didn’t know where to look.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

17-07-2021, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Yes, I agree about that, I did actually post about her clothing, then deleted as I shouldn’t be judging her by what she was wearing.

That poor vet didn’t know where to look.....
Well I thought her problem with her dog and her problem with understanding how to dress outside your bedroom might be somehow connected. A dog like this should be kept on a lead.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

17-07-2021, 11:53 AM

Well I thought her problem with her dog and her problem with understanding how to dress outside your bedroom might be somehow connected. A dog like this should be kept on a lead.

Now you are judging her.

No comment from me.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

17-07-2021, 12:04 PM

I'm definitely judgemental of anyone who lets their dog do this to a protected species.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

17-07-2021, 12:08 PM

I'm definitely judgemental of anyone who lets their dog do this to a protected species.
You were also judging her by her appearance, as did I, but deleted because it was wrong for me to do so...i should not judge on appearance...
You can judge as much as you like,
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 12:12 PM

Oh come on. Do you honestly believe the owner would have consciously LET her mutt try to screw a hedgehog?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top