Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 05:02 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone.

A bit damp and murky here at the moment - supposed to be better later on.

I am accompanying a friend to hospital this morning for a check up - then we are going shopping and out to to lunch.

I am beginning to think my electrical appliances are ganging up on me - a couple of weeks ago my lovely 42yr old freezer died (R.I.P.), on Monday my refrigerator decided to join in - so have been keeping milk in buckets of ice cubes - today my ice cube maker pegged out! At least that is the third thing - can uncross my fingers now! I feel a trip to Curry's coming on!

Have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 06:36 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning early birds

Yes Tabby electrical appliances do that...they belong to a secret society....one out all out ..and it's usually in three's

Out with pals later, off to a pub a few miles away that has just changed hands and is supposed to be good now....hope so because the last meal I had there was dire...fingers crossed

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 07:01 AM

Good morning all a bit misty here but supposed to be sunny later.

Off for the day in Teignmouth shortly.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 07:16 AM

Good morning all.

Good luck in buying your Electricals at Currys ST.

Have a nice time with your Pals Summer.

Have a lovely day at Teignmouth Mags, I like it there.

The sun is out here and we have a Lady coming down at 9.30am this morning to view our House.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:07 AM

Good morning everybody.

The friend I usually spend Thursdays with is on her hols so I plan a visit to the gym this morning on my own and an afternoon in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:16 AM

Good morning everybody. Cool but sunny around here. Have to finish off fixing my friend's shed this morning and taking the rubbish from there to the tip.

Then have to do a bit more A-level maths refresher practice before having a nap this afternoon (these two activities are synonymous ) and then giving a couple of private tuitions this evening.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:37 AM

Good morning all, a frosty but sunny start here in Dorset and a fine day in forecast hopefully.

We are having a day in an elderly relative's garden today to try and tidy it up for winter, as he hasn't the strength these days to stay on top of either it or the cottage he lives in, in fact sadly he is going downhill fast and he may need to go into care before too long now I think...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone we had close to a frost here last night not something I want right now with a load of strawberries and raspberries ripening.

My son is coming to lunch so lots to do. I want to get the tubs ready for winter planting too, the summer bedding is looking very sad.

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 09:56 AM

Good Morning everyone
It is a beautiful warm sunny day here.
Oh and another thing, it is my favourite day.
Have a lovely day whatever you do.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 02:55 PM

Thursday's been very good for me getting the all-clear with the PET scan. I didn't realise how subconsciously I'd been very worried about it. That would explain my poor sleep this past week.

It's like a weight's been lifted from me and I am joyous which is a strange emotion for me. I feel like buying something but there's nothing I need.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top