Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 08:51 PM

Memory

Does anyone here remember being born? My earliest memory is of stealing a sweet from the desk of a girl in my first year at infant school. I suppose I would have been five years old.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 08:56 PM

Re: Memory

I don't remember much from my really early years, the first thing I remember I think I must have been around 2 or nearly 3 years old. I was stood up in my cot and I'd pulled all the wallpaper off at the side of my cot. I can still vividly see that area where the paper was off. I also remember picking the hem of my vest, none of my vests had hems lol.

Next thing I remember after that is when I was about 5 years old and my family were entertaining an old folks home, dad playing piano, mum singing, my sisters singing, my grandma playing the harmonica and my two uncles playing guitar, one singing. I sang a song called 1 Little Robin in a Cherry Tree, I can even remember doing all the actions, I remember the oldies awwwwwing at me lol.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I sang a song called 1 Little Robin in a Cherry Tree,
Do you still remember how it goes? Remembering back to two or three is pretty good. I do have one or two snippets of memory from when I was very young, but it's impossible to know exactly how young.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Do you still remember how it goes? Remembering back to two or three is pretty good. I do have one or two snippets of memory from when I was very young, but it's impossible to know exactly how young.
Yes I do remember how it goes although later on in the song I've forgotten some of the words.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 09:26 PM

My first real memory is of being taken to a photographers studio in Dublin. I was 20 months old, wearing a pink/white striped dress and new soft
white kid shoes. It probably sticks in my memory because it was also the first time I was ever smacked. The street was cobbled and I scuffed my new shoes so mother slapped my legs.

Harbal
South Yorkshire

14-11-2020, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Yes I do remember how it goes although later on in the song I've forgotten some of the words.
Was it something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNBTmN9IGQ
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 09:29 PM

Does anyone here remember being born? My earliest memory is of stealing a sweet from the desk of a girl in my first year at infant school. I suppose I would have been five years old.
Being a bridesmaid at my Aunts wedding, about 4, thoroughly misbehaving and some really embarrassing photographs to remind me.

Having to take peg to school on first day, use for keeping Wellington boots together, and not wanting my school photograph taken in uniform which was all green except for white blouse.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

14-11-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
My first real memory is of being taken to a photographers studio in Dublin.
That's amazing, S.T. That is exactly how I imagined you.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2020, 09:32 PM

Was it something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhNBTmN9IGQ
Yes that's it Harby, awwwwwwwwww it's a cute song
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2020, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Awww you little cutie pie Tabby

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top