Join for free
Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 10:27 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

How does Shane Richie Know about new arrivals Russell & Ruthie BEFORE they arrive?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13226731...new-campmates/

Hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly headed into Gwrych Castle tonight to tell the celebrities about BushTucker trial Stage Fright.

"We have news," said Dec.

"We're going to Australia!" quipped Shane.

Announcing that everyone would be doing the trial, the stars unexpectedly jumped for joy.

As the celebrities then huddled together celebrating the news as Ant and Dec left, Shane was suddenly hear shouting: "R and R... stage fright... R and R."

Dec then told viewers: "They took that better than I thought.

"We'll let you into a secret. None of them are doing the trial."

The presenters then announced classical singer Russell and West End star Ruthie would be doing the trial instead as their first act in camp.
Ooops .....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 10:34 AM

must be about the most boring program to watch. Second rate "celebs" , correction not even second rate , trying to pretend they are in situations they can't handle. Only watched it one a long time ago and thought how pathetic can one get.

When programs get this bad it makes one never wanting to watch TV, even the news makes a better watching than this trash
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 10:35 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...TURN-show.html

A host of former I'm A Celebrity success stories including Joey Essex, Charlie Brooks and Vicky Pattison are rumoured to be joining this year's show.

And Joe Swash is reportedly set to be joining the host of all-star camp mates as they make a shock return to the ITV show following its launch in Wales.

It has been suggested that Joe, 38, who previously hosted spin-off show Extra Camp, has signed to play some sort of role in the current series.
Just ..... NOOOOO !!!!!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

18-11-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
must be about the most boring program to watch. Second rate "celebs" , correction not even second rate , trying to pretend they are in situations they can't handle. Only watched it one a long time ago and thought how pathetic can one get.
When ptograms get this bad it makes one never wanting to watch TV, even the news makes a better watching than this trash
Your observations are not unexpected .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 10:40 AM

Good morning Mr Omah

What an episode....i scared the cats again laughing it was so funny. Yes its interesting that Shane seems to know whats going on i didnt catch what he said but yes he seems in the know. Perhaps they need to check there are no secret mobiles in camp....we will see I've heard Russel can be quite irritated by things....should be interesting....roll on tonight
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 02:16 PM

I didn't watch last nights, better things on other channels & besides I can never watch eating trials anyway. I might watch it again tonight though.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 03:12 PM

I wasn't going to watch it, then when it was the first one, I relented and watched it.

I couldn't get over Mo introducing himself as 'Sir' and Holly introducing herself as Holly Arnold OBE or whatever she is.
Bev's face is dire.
Giovanna(?) seemed fun.

I'll not be switching it back on again.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

19-11-2020, 04:14 AM

IMO, the first "poor" episode ..... Bev enthusing about the people, Victoria presenting herself, Vernon droning on ......

Castle Coin with AJ and Jessica held no interest for me - they won bread and butter and went "ecstatic" over it - even Ant'n'Dec commented on their response .....

R & R turned up to do a pantomine Q & A - "I'll Name That Dance In 5" - and won 11 out of 12 stars easily, although Russell chipped a tooth in the process .....

Dinner was Oxtail with Veg - not the most attractive food but plenty of it .....

It's "Meet the Family" for festive fun at "Pontin's Holiday Camp" - the celebs are sleeping in until nearly lunchtime, they're all getting on well, they've got full stomachs - boredom is probably the greatest trial .....

The celebs need a few days without "proper" food to get the full experience - which may happen if Jordan, going solo, bottles "Trapped Door" - he looked very, very unhappy at being selected .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 09:50 AM

First impressions of Ruthie and Russel, they are 'good sports' and should fit in well

They do seem a nice bunch this year, it must be harder being on the show in cold dark Wales with limited washing facilities, no lovely waterfall to act as shower after smelly challenges.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

19-11-2020, 10:22 AM

AFAIK, there are at least TWO celebs with special dietary requirements:

1. Mo - who's Muslim and may eat only halal meat, as arranged with the producers

2. Bev - who's (allegedly) Vegan may eat no animal products, as arranged with the producers

BUT:

• Mo has said that the Bushtucker meat-eating trials do not interfere with his religious beliefs.

• Bev was supplied with non-meat food for her BTs but, apparently, ate the bread and BUTTER without a qualm last night

Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top