Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 06:41 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Taken at Stanwick lakes on Wednesday.
My son has finally got some builders to take on renovating his newly purchased house who can start work this side of Christmas. The others he has contacted have either been too dear or can't start work until February. I thought that there was supposed to be a shortage of work in the building trade ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 07:44 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Love the picture Alan ..would make a nice painting
Good morning all ....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 08:51 AM

Good morning all. Yes Alan, lovely photo - the sort of place where water fowl gather - who's got the gun??? - fancy some crispy roast duck!!!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning all. Yes Alan, lovely photo - the sort of place where water fowl gather - who's got the gun??? - fancy some crispy roast duck!!!
Naughty Unk,you leave them ducks alone

Good morning all ,
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Naughty Unk,you leave them ducks alone

Good morning all ,

I'm a gormand Eliza darlin' and I do like my crispy duck!!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 10:04 AM

buenas dias all. A bright sunny morning here. It's been somewhat of a stressful week, two days waiting for men to deliver and fit new boiler, still not arrived so one very angry phone call from me this morning. New table, chairs and cabinet were delivered, the chairs were not the ones ordered and had to go back. This meant I had to dash off to the shop where they were purchased to sort all that out. The chairs I ordered would not be in stock again until February so I had to choose different ones, they are to be delivered tomorrow morning. It wasn't actually the fault of the shop, the boxes containing the chairs had the right model name and colour on but the chairs were totally different in style and colour, obviously packed wrong at the factory. The shop had the warehouse people check all the other boxes with that colour and model number, they were all wrong !
In a short time I am going with a friend to Ikea in Murcia as she wants a few bits and pieces for her new kitchen and I'm sure I will see something I must have too ! Have a nice day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 10:19 AM

Good morning all, a dark morning here and cold at 3C but supposed to get sunny later
Just some chores and waiting for a delivery today.
Hubby is going to get the tree and lights out later, so that will be our afternoon spent decorating it
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 10:19 AM

Morning all, overcast here but very mild, what a difference to the past few years when we've had hard frost and snow in December..

Just back from Tesco and enjoying a steaming cappucino before going out to see my Mum and take her into town for an hour.

Hey UJ, is there any thread that you can't turn into something to eat...

Have a great day folks,

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone. I was thinking the same about UJ, Barry, he makes you laugh. Which I like in a morning.
What a week you have had Clumsy. Must have a dyslexic worker packing those chairs.
Did not get drunk for the eye clinic but still had a 3 hour wait. Good news though and my eye pressure has gone down to 16 in three months which is better than the 32 they were when I went end of August.
Have a great day all. Take care.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2013, 10:41 AM

Morning all. Was thinking the same thing about UJ and your obsession with food! C'mon now...naughty naughty!!! Lol.

Had a nice lie in today, till 8.45. So a very slow start for me but I just intend popping out for my paper at some stage then staying home for housework, finish off local Christmas cards, cook a - UJ, look away now!!!! - turkey drumstick, do work on the computer, and generally tidy up.

Enjoy your Friday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top