Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 08:54 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Surfermom, Swimfeeders is right, you are indeed an inspiration to us all on the forum with some very diplomatic, understanding and interesting replies. You are such an asset......
Have a brilliant holiday, but don't forget about running....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 09:34 PM

Happy Thanksgiving SM, all my American family are celebrating today too, I wish I could be with them. I hope you have a beautiful and happy day. Big hugs from me across the pond.
x x x
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 09:36 PM

Happy Thanksgiving kids

Yo ....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Although this a holiday unique to us, I just wanted to pass along my gratitude for the forum and the privilege of having you all as friends.

Thank you all!
A very happy Thanksgiving Day to you and Americans everywhere Surfer.

The forum is blessed to have such a lovely person as yourself here.
Good luck and good health to you and yours.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Although this a holiday unique to us, I just wanted to pass along my gratitude for the forum and the privilege of having you all as friends.

Thank you all!
It is a wonderful holiday we celebrate, Surfermom. I've just shared a meal with 20 people, and not one pilgrim in the bunch.

Add my name to those of us who give thanks for this forum and the friends I've made here.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 02:23 AM

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Happy Thanksgiving!

What I would like to know Surfermum, If traditionally, you always have Turkey on Thanksgiving, what do you serve for your main meal on Christmas Day? Is it Turkey again as we do here in the UK?
Most people have turkey for Thanksgiving and then turkey and or a ham for Christmas, though the Christmas dinners entrées tend to be varied.

I'm a long time vegetarian so we have such things as pumpkins roasted with stew inside, celebration roasts, or French onion soup as our main course. I change it around quite a bit to whatever my kids are craving.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 03:37 AM

What a very nice surprise to come back now that the dishes are done and read such thoughtful sentiments!

You can imagine me sitting here, relaxing with a glass of wine, with Longdogs' turkey on my head full of thanks once again.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 08:22 AM

Glad you had a good time SF

Happy Thanksgiving
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
A very happy Thanksgiving Day to you and Americans everywhere Surfer.

The forum is blessed to have such a lovely person as yourself here.
Good luck and good health to you and yours.
I second that!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top