Join for free
Page 14 of 18 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 04:06 PM

Re: Breaking news! (London Bridge attack)

Thing is Twink and Muddy you're both alarmists.
Hell will freeze over before Capital Punishment is brought back by a potential PM in order to get a top job.
Radical Muslims will never have enough recruits to take over this country .
If there was a uprising say , the army would be called in to mow them down .
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Really, that is what they want you to believe! They seem to have run out of stupid Martyrs who want to die, so the current ones are wearing fake suicide vests in the hope of escaping.

Why do the head terrorists not want to die for their religion, if they believe the rewards are so great? There are no longer so many idiots that wish to be brainwashed and die, so they lure them from other countries. The problem is there aren't many idiots that want to die, fighting for terrorists that seem to be losing the fight.
If we put them to death, as many people wish they would, it wouldn't take too long to persuade potential Prime Ministers that return of the death penalty could save this country. Lets be fair, potential PMs will do anything to get the top job.
Radical Muslims don't want to die, they just want to make everybody obey their religious rules, so they can take over the country!
That is what radical Muslims believe, and they are doing the job quite well, because we are too naive to kill them!
The fake suicide vest thing - for a “lone terrorist” who doesn’t have the know-how or for someone being monitored and electronically tagged, it would be difficult to gather the components needed to make a real suicide vest.
A couple of armed security services chaps I know have told me that a fake suicide vest is sometimes used by those who cannot get hold of a real one as a means of spreading more terror and chaos on their killing spree, the fear of approaching them gives them more time to carry on killing and there is more chance of them being shot and killed by the police, so (in their minds) they will go out in “a blaze of glory” as a martyr.

That terrorist on London Bridge must have known he was never going to escape - he was electronically tagged and everyone at the venue already knew his identity.
(He wasn’t lured from another country, either.)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Thing is Twink and Muddy you're both alarmists.
Hell will freeze over before Capital Punishment is brought back by a potential PM in order to get a top job.
Radical Muslims will never have enough recruits to take over this country .
If there was a uprising say , the army would be called in to mow them down .
I don't want this to become a silly argument Zuleika, but you will not change my opinion, so shall we just agree to disagree?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 05:10 PM

I've been thinking about this terrorist attack and all others . Do the Muslim communities who run the mosques know who these radicals are . A Muslim has to attend their mosque services dont they so they would be part of a community therefore surely they would be known as radical . If this is the case why dont the Muslim community liase with the police force to oust them . Or do you think they do this already ? After all a radical terrorist will kill anyone even maybe their own .

Surely we should all be working together on this.

Or am I silly thinking again ?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I don't want this to become a silly argument Zuleika, but you will not change my opinion, so shall we just agree to disagree?
Yes that’s fine by me Twink .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 06:02 PM

Piers Morgan says .....
We locked up the Kray twins forever why not terrorists ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-released.html
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I've been thinking about this terrorist attack and all others . Do the Muslim communities who run the mosques know who these radicals are . A Muslim has to attend their mosque services dont they so they would be part of a community therefore surely they would be known as radical . If this is the case why dont the Muslim community liase with the police force to oust them . Or do you think they do this already ? After all a radical terrorist will kill anyone even maybe their own .

Surely we should all be working together on this.

Or am I silly thinking again ?
The suicide bomber that killed all the people in Manchester attended a mosque, but the Imam denied all knowledge of his radical ideas.....and it can't be proved that he knew anything.

Your thoughts are right Susan, as some Imams have encouraged radical ideas, but how can the police prove it unless somebody tells them.
Very often these young suicide bombers are radicalized in their place of worship and it is known by others who worship there..... but Islam teaches that all people should be Muslim, so many don't think it is wrong!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 08:37 PM

Twink , it's bad isn't it , but as you say what can be done . It makes me fearful of the Muslim religion. I hope those in the know keep tabs on known terrorists but then we hear of this latest one .

I feel as though our government have let our country down by allowing known radicals out of prison . They are a disgrace .

It's a frightening world . My family are going to London next week I am so on tenderhooks and wish they wouldn't go but they wont listen if I spoke to them .

Tougher laws must be brought in or kick them out of this country
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
That terrorist on London Bridge must have known he was never going to escape - he was electronically tagged and everyone at the venue already knew his identity.
(He wasn’t lured from another country, either.)
His tutor probably was.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 08:43 PM

Sadly it was British born Choudary.

Page 14 of 18 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top