Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 08:19 PM

It's very quiet in here tonight

Where is everyone ?

Probably doing the last minute trolley dash.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 08:31 PM

Re: It's very quiet in here tonight

I am back just got back on-line after being off for a couple of weeks due to a very disjointed changeover from virgin to Sky broadband but all seems ok now and it's lovely to be back the site looks good and there seems a few new faces on here...
Merry Christmas Nero and all on here
Sue
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 09:02 PM

I am here too, done my trolley dash thank goodness...!
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 09:06 PM

I've just logged on. My other half tried to get into Asda today,no chance. Car park was crammed full and drivers going round and round looking for a space. I told him no need to go as everything is in but would he listen? NO ,typical bloke but you gotta love em.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by chinadoll ->
I've just logged on. My other half tried to get into Asda today,no chance. Car park was crammed full and drivers going round and round looking for a space. I told him no need to go as everything is in but would he listen? NO ,typical bloke but you gotta love em.
I know what you mean chinadoll, I went to Waitrose late this morning and that car pard was crammed full with drivers, I managed to find a space all the same and got all my shopping. There was no turkeys at all, apparently the lorry that was bringing them had got stuck on the motorway!!! Anyway, I bought four packets of sliced chicken breast and will make do with that instead, I've got all the trimmings so not to bad, although it will be my first Christmas of not having turkey.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 09:29 PM

Christmas week is often quiet on websites - people going away, people having family come round to stay etc.

2nd week of Jan is when things start to get back to normal
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 09:29 PM

Why do we do it Ali? All for one day.we must be mad. I bought all the pressies online and did the same with the food so Lord knows why OH felt the need to go. We never have turkey, always a chicken,beef and pork and a nice ham for Boxing day. Im sure the chicken slices will go down just as nice as turkey. Have a great Xmas Ali. China. x
chinadoll
Wales

23-12-2009, 09:31 PM

Hey Azz, Who are all these people with the surname of Guest? LOL
LynX
Cornwall
LynX is female  LynX has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 09:41 PM

I'm a bit late logging on, I've been baking a cake. Then tomorrow I bake another one for my mum.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Christmas week is often quiet on websites - people going away, people having family come round to stay etc.

2nd week of Jan is when things start to get back to normal
Eh! What's that?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top