Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 12:25 PM

Re: Dad! Mum! Please, I can explain

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Is that legal?
I hope so. I've been married to my Lovely Cousin for over thirty seven years.
She would have been seventeen or eighteen when her mum surprised us in the tent that day.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 12:34 PM

It’s legal to marry a cousin.if they decided to have children, there could be birth defects.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
It’s legal to marry a cousin.if they decided to have children, there could be birth defects.
It is legal to marry a first cousin in this country. It is not necessarily the same throughout the world, which may be the reason for the question.

Birth defects are more likely where children of first cousins also marry first cousins.

In our case, my Lovely Cousin and I are not blood related, but that's another story entirely.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top