Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 09:14 AM

Misty Monday

Good morning OFFers

It looks very gloomy here but the weatherman has assured us that it's mist that will soon give way to sunshine as the day progresses........ and we all know the weatherman is always right!

Well, another week starts ....... don't they go by quickly! October 1st on Thursday and from thereon the weeks will roll away up to Christmas.

No exciting plans for the day here, hope you've more interesting things to do!

Have an enyoable day all!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 09:45 AM

Re: Misty Monday

Aaargh - Mags said the C word!
But it's true - time is rattling along.
It looks like being another nice day - fingers crossed.
I'm still sore but maybe a little better. I had to run a bath at 1.30am. I woke up
with so much pain in my leg I couldn't think how else to ease it, having already taken my quota of painkillers. Ouch! I have a physio appointment for tomorrow - hopefully that will set me on the road to recovery.
Allotment Society AGM tonight - I am a poor advert for the health-giving properties of gardening at the moment!
All is well with Mum and dog (who still doesn't have a name - poor thing!)
Excuse my relative absence for today - see you later
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 11:07 AM

Morning all, no sign of sunshine here yet.

As far as the C word goes, last Friday two large boxes arrived at work and you guessed it, full of Christmas stock! I had 24 antlers with flashing lights and an assortment of christmas carols all going at once From this Saturday, hold on to your hats, we will be selling our tickets to see Santa, we expect to get flattened in the rush! I am working all weekend and its my weekend off

I have no particular plans today just chilling out with the dogs.

Hope everyone has a lovely day, whatever the weather
Bromster
New Member!
Lancashire
Bromster is male 

28-09-2009, 11:35 AM

Good morning "OFFers" (what wonderfully apt but very flexible name)

It's not so misty as dreary, depressing and dank here in that place what I lives in ...and it's just as bad outside the house.

Me and the BoomTown Rats hate Mondays but Mama Cass loved 'em...

Oh well room for all views I suppose
Bromster
New Member!
Lancashire
Bromster is male 

28-09-2009, 11:38 AM

PS I love being described as a 'Junior' member especially when all the physical indications are of the completely opposite suggestion
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bromster ->
PS I love being described as a 'Junior' member especially when all the physical indications are of the completely opposite suggestion
Enjoy! - it doesn't last long
I'm sure you'll have good suggestions for names for posting 'ranks' - see here
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 12:54 PM

Afternboon all, its pouring with rain here and very misty....A day for inside chores....
making an attempt to get my case packed for Friday, keep putting things in then taking them out again....!
Hope you are having better weather....

29 days to go.....................
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 01:13 PM

Misty Monday, . . I wish it was, . . at least there'd be no wind, . . yes the wind's still blowing hard as ever.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Another beautiful day here i'm making the besy of it and catching upon some late spring cleaning

Hope you have all had a good day...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 04:56 PM

Sunny and quite windy, a tad warmer at 19C on this side of the Pond today. Cold front is coming and temps will plummet, or so they say (if you trust the weatherpeople), time for the woolies and extra blanket. No news here, just a market run, no particular plans.

Yes, Stressmas is getting closer, alas! Bromster, just noticed your signature; brilliant! moetsmum: antlers with flashing lights, OMG! The mind boggles.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top