Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2010, 10:01 PM

Re: Up-Date on the Hatti girl.......

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm so, so pleased for you and Hatti, Mertz ...... normal service has been resumed!

Does this mean she can have unlimited walks again, now?
Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh that is happy news! I'm so pleased for you both!
Thank you both-I'm over the moon with the news Yes, she can have unlimited walks Mags, so we will be off trekking over the moors and through woodland, but will be building up to this gradually-wouldn't like her to pull any muscles straight off-she's had enough to cope with!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2010, 10:11 PM

So pleased she has recovered, now back to lovely long walks...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2010, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
So pleased she has recovered, now back to lovely long walks...
Thank you Moli-looking forward to our walks again-not even bothered if we get wet either
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2010, 10:58 PM

I was saying that to a friend lastnight, I came home, soaked covered in mud.....but I had 3 very happy, tired girls....and thats all that mattered....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

29-07-2010, 11:14 PM

I was saying that to a friend lastnight, I came home, soaked covered in mud.....but I had 3 very happy, tired girls....and thats all that mattered....
I think 'once your wet, your wet'-its only water anyway, and anything covered in mud will wash! Hatti doesn't mind the rain and is quite partial to mud-comes back looking like a black lab sometimes, but let her out in garden when its raining and that's a different story! Must be 'different rain' when out walking
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2010, 12:04 AM

Oh I found that very interesting, merz. On my Catsey forum we have a basenji who won't go out to widdle from the house if it's raining, but ignores it and has a ball when she's out on her walk. "Different" rain indeed.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

30-07-2010, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh I found that very interesting, merz. On my Catsey forum we have a basenji who won't go out to widdle from the house if it's raining, but ignores it and has a ball when she's out on her walk. "Different" rain indeed.
The Hatti girl will go out into garden, but I have to give her a gentle push and then its out and back in as quick as she can! She's the same with puddles on pavements, she'll walk round them, but come across a ditch, river or reservoir and she doesn't mind getting her feet wet then!
Moli
Aberdeenshire

30-07-2010, 09:24 PM

My 2 little ones are not keen on rain, whereas Maggie does not care, she is out in all weathers, and ditches and streams are her favourite!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

30-07-2010, 09:30 PM

My 2 little ones are not keen on rain, whereas Maggie does not care, she is out in all weathers, and ditches and streams are her favourite!
Maggie would make a good mate for Hatti! No matter how wet or muddy Hatti gets, she's in her element
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 03:11 PM

I'm pleased Hatti is better

My staffie doesn't like rain, no matter where she is!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top