Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2010, 01:35 PM

Re: Poor little Josh

Originally Posted by PPHammer ->
My dog has had to have surgery to remove a grass seed that had got in his paw and was working it's way up his little leg.

It is the second time this has happened.

The vet took his dressing off today (2 days after the surgery) and said he didn't need a dressing. Of course he did what dogs do and tried to lick his paw. He was going mad to get at it, so I went back and bought one of those collar things - this distressed him even more. So I had to pay again to have his foot bandaged again.

Poor little Josh
I hope the little fella is doing well PPH. Is that common with animals where there's a lot of grass about?, my old dog only ran in the nearby park when I walked him, about 10 minutes then back home on the concrete path.
My Son says he remembers reading an article some years back about a young man who swallowed a type of tree seed which germinated inside him and began to grow, he had to have an operation to remove it. Is that possible? or is he pulling my leg?.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2010, 03:11 PM

or is he pulling my leg?.

I think it would only grow into a wooden leg??
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2010, 05:25 PM

Leave it to you OG,I should have known better.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 08:02 PM

Hope Josh is soon better as Lexi comes home from a walk with hundreds in her coat which we have to sit picking out like a nit nurse...
The dog in the picture with the soft collar is a little Schnauzer like Lexi...Lovely
Sue
sully
uk
sully is female  sully has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2010, 10:53 PM

Hope your little doggie is feeling better now!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top