Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 07:30 PM

Re: Glammed Up.

Originally Posted by carol ->
This is a recent pic of me in one of the Chinese style tops I like so much - as mentioned in previous thread...

You look lovely in that picture, Carol, so pretty,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Oooh - I like that!

Doesn’t she look lovely and very sophisticated,
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 08:45 PM

Aw thanks Tabby & Pauline. I've always had a liking for Chinese style.

That one came from China - size XXXL. (I'm size 14) They have very tiny women over there...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Realspeed is one of a kind, but what kind he is is beyond my ken.
Hi Harbal.

No - It's not good when a member tries to sabotage a perfectly innocent & light hearted thread.

And I still don't know why?

I guess he just didn't like my photo..
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 09:36 PM

Hi Harbal.

No - It's not good when a member tries to sabotage a perfectly innocent & light hearted thread.

And I still don't know why?

I guess he just didn't like my photo..
I'm sure he didn't mean any offence, carol. His sense of what is appropriate is just a bit different from the norm, I think. He was just pulling your leg in own -easy to misinterpret- way.

I agree with the others about the Chinese top, btw.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 10:19 PM

Beautiful photo Carol!
Both then & now.
Actually the now is a tad better
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 10:21 PM

I don't think the other members would have rated you very highly if you had manipulated my picture & embarrassed me.

I'm quite happy posting pics of myself on here. I've been a member for 10 years & no embarrassing situations have befallen me yet.

Shame on you for even thinking about it!!
That’s right!
You tell him!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

16-07-2021, 11:12 PM

This is a thread about getting glammed up. It's a pity that other contributors to the thread didn't post a glam pic of themselves.

Why describe what you like to wear for a glamourous night out when you can show them with a picture. Much more interesting.

I guess it's too late now to ask our lovely members for a dressed up and/or glam pick of themselves...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

17-07-2021, 08:55 AM

This is a thread about getting glammed up. It's a pity that other contributors to the thread didn't post a glam pic of themselves.

Why describe what you like to wear for a glamourous night out when you can show them with a picture. Much more interesting.

I guess it's too late now to ask our lovely members for a dressed up and/or glam pick of themselves...

When I get round to it I will post a picture of me glammed up.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

17-07-2021, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
When I get round to it I will post a picture of me glammed up.

Good for you Pauline.

I expect nothing short of spectacular..

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top