Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2010, 08:49 PM

Re: Three famous people need names.

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Queen Elizabeth ll

Pope Benedict XVl

Jimmy Carter

Well done everyone.

Now a Quizz
AB - What was the 'world renowned family business that Jimmy Carter built up' ???
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2010, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
AB - What was the 'world renowned family business that Jimmy Carter built up' ???
Jimmy Carter has a peanut farm, Losos ...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2010, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Jimmy Carter has a peanut farm, Losos ...
Thanks Mags - Does that qualify as 'world renowned' I don't think so
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2010, 05:53 PM

Losos, Jimmy Cater did not build up the family Peanut farm company, his father did.
When his father died Jimmy extended the busness and supplied Europe, Egypt and the Sudan(I think it was) thereby making it world renown.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

21-12-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Losos, Jimmy Cater did not build up the family Peanut farm company, his father did.
When his father died Jimmy extended the busness and supplied Europe, Egypt and the Sudan(I think it was) thereby making it world renown.
Thanks AB with all due respect to Mr. Carter Jnr. I still don't think it's all that 'world renowned' His 'political' name has probably helped people to recognise the brand (Whatever brand he uses) but, for me, world renowned means somethig like Ford, Rolls Royce, IBM, or, if you want more modern day companies then maybe Microsoft or Cadbury, just my view on the world

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top