Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 07:45 AM

Tettering Thursday

Good Morning everyone

It is a lovely day here today, if you are a Penquin that is, it is cold, getting colder with a promise of a cold front coming.

A day of indecisive planning is ahead, 'She who must be obeyed ' has said that she might want to go to her friends in the next village but is not sure.

Women, why can they not decide what to do faster?

Have a wonderful day everyone and if you have not finished your Christmas shopping, GET A MOVE ON.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 09:17 AM

Re: Tettering Thursday

Good morning.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 10:13 AM

If I didn`t have to wash all the spare bedding in case my nephew manages to get down from Scoland and bring my mother next week I think I would have stayed in bed.

Hey ho I`ve got the log burner going so me and Cleo are going to spend the day in here
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 12:05 PM

Good Morning AB, DS and OG, and Everyone and hope your day will be a good one.

Take care.

Love the gifs AB
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 12:28 PM

Good Morning world! Only a few days until the fat man sings. Stores are crowded and folks are spending lots of money. I'm not included in that line at the mall. I'm poor so I must be creative to wrap a few things for the handful of friends that I have.

I should be getting my pressie to myself deliverd today so I'm excited to play with it. It's all quite fun. I feel like a little kid even though I bought it for myself. Oh well, simple minds only require simple pleasures. Have a great day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 12:34 PM

Morning everyone!

I have completed all my shopping so there's no need to go out tomorrow, thank goodness! Everyone seems to go mad on the last day and the shelves are cleared in no time!

There is a biting wind here today and it's supposed to be getting worse for the weekend ....brrrrr!

Bob, I hope your pressie arrives today ...... will you keep it to open on the big day?

Stay safe and warm folks!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Morning everyone!

I have completed all my shopping so there's no need to go out tomorrow, thank goodness! Everyone seems to go mad on the last day and the shelves are cleared in no time!

There is a biting wind here today and it's supposed to be getting worse for the weekend ....brrrrr!

Bob, I hope your pressie arrives today ...... will you keep it to open on the big day?

Stay safe and warm folks!
Actually Mags it's a new camera lens that I want with me for Christmas day photos. I want to play with it for a few minutes before leaving for Christmas activities.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Actually Mags it's a new camera lens that I want with me for Christmas day photos. I want to play with it for a few minutes before leaving for Christmas activities.
You are allowed to open it when it arrives then!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2010, 12:54 PM

My disabled husband hasn't done any Christmas shopping this year, he forgot about it until yesterday! Usually one of the kids takes him shopping but they have been far too busy, and besides which getting down to our home hasn't been easy because of the weather. Now it is all my fault he hasn't got me a pressie according to him, and he doesn't want any from me! No doubt he will change his mind when he sees the goodies I have bought him!
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

23-12-2010, 02:47 PM

Good afternoon all..............its been a chilly morning and now its a chilly afternoon and we have the promise of a chilly night........Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top