Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 08:16 AM

Christmas Eve

Good Morning everyone

Christmas Eve, are you all ready for Santa to pay you a visit?

If he manages to gwt there, it is still freezing your whatsits off and icy underfoot.

A day full of merryment today, visitors in the morning, visiting in the afternoon and the a houseful tonight. I do love Christmas

Have a great day whatever you do and be good or Santa wont come tonight.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 08:46 AM

Re: Christmas Eve

Santa made an early stop by my place last night. There's a shiney new 50mm lens on my camera this morning. I plan a stop at McDonald's this morning to snap some photos of my friends, Wilbur & Donna. Still have a few more hours of sleep to pull off before that happens though as it's not even midnight here yet. I've gotten in the habit of getting up a few minutes if I can't sleep to check email & this forum. See you all in 6 hours. LOL
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 09:28 AM

Good Xmas Eve AB, Bob and Everyone and I hope it is a good one for each of you.

Time for families to get together, for those with families, and I wish you all a Very Merry Xmas.

Hope to see lots of piccies taken with your new camera and your new lens, Bob, that's a lovely pressie to get.

Hugs to each of you from me, Loki, PJ and Soochie xx

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 01:12 PM

Christmas eve at last ....... my best wishes to everyone for a happy and peaceful Christmas!

Special thoughts are with those alone and the homeless .... we have a lot to be thankful for.
Misstiffeye
Oxford UK
Misstiffeye is female 

24-12-2010, 01:16 PM

I`ve been busy this past week and not had the time to log in.
I just want to wish all here a very Merry Christmas. Christmas can be a happy time but also a sad time for alot of people, not sure which catergory I fall into. Regardless, I wish all here a safe and blessed time. Tiff x
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 02:50 PM

It`s going to be strange spending tonight alone and not having Jenny there on Christmas Day.

But as has been said, for many Christmas Day is just another day of being homeless/unemployed or just feeling wretched.

So enjoy the holiday and spare a thought for those less fortunate than ourselves
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
It`s going to be strange spending tonight alone and not having Jenny there on Christmas Day.

But as has been said, for many Christmas Day is just another day of being homeless/unemployed or just feeling wretched.

So enjoy the holiday and spare a thought for those less fortunate than ourselves
My thoughts are with you OG, such a difficult time of the year for you.

My gift to you is a big ((((hug))))
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 04:15 PM

Hope you all have a lovely day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 05:37 PM

Happy Christmas Eve to all! Sun shining and still cold and windy: 1C wind chill minus 6. There's a possibility of a few light flurries tonight, maybe a semi=white Christmas!

Hope it's a good day for all!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2010, 10:16 PM

Thoughts are with you OG, especially at this time of year...take care

Another relaxing day - few household jobs, went round recreation ground then after dinner my friend came round and we spent the afternoon chatting and drinking tea...a nice way to spend an afternoon...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top