Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:15 AM

Re: What do think about michael Buerk

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I agree that he failed to mention other incomes that go to the NHS Omah, but I think he's right about there being no pot....
I didn't mention "pot" - you did .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
The big difference here, Bob is that you have this info from your own knowledge whereas Omah is just posting links.
Knowledge has no substitute

Why aren't you posting in our exercie thread by the way? Is it 'cos Surfermom's away?
Get yerself back in there. Pronto!
Fact is Floydy, running every other day gets a bit monotonous, not for me of course, but it's sometimes hard to make it interesting when there is very little variation. At least you and Tachyon do different things on each session....I do miss Surfermom and other runners though....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:19 AM

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:21 AM

Fact is Floydy, running every other day gets a bit monotonous, not for me of course, but it's sometimes hard to make it interesting when there is very little variation. At least you and Tachyon do different things on each session....I do miss Surfermom and other runners though....
That's as I thought mate. There was a time a few weeks back when it was all about running, so I went missing for a while also. It happens I guess
I do enjoy reading your reports though, even though I'm not a runner, but it's up to you mate.
Hope it's all going well though anyway mate
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I didn't mention "pot" - you did .....
Yes I know Omah, but Todger did.....And it was the bit that I agreed with him about....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

09-08-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That's as I thought mate. There was a time a few weeks back when it was all about running, so I went missing for a while also. It happens I guess
I do enjoy reading your reports though, even though I'm not a runner, but it's up to you mate.
Hope it's all going well though anyway mate
Don't worry Floydy, when my inspiration returns you'll find it hard to shut me up!.....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 11:24 AM

Yes I know Omah, but Todger did.....And it was the bit that I agreed with him about....
I didn't disagree about that bit, or any bit .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

09-08-2019, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I didn't disagree about that bit, or any bit .....
How about we start again.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 12:12 PM

How about we all go for fish & chips and a pint?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
How about we all go for fish & chips and a pint?
I take it then that the fish & chips plus a pint will be on you Longdogs? Your location, given simply as 'England' does mean though that a very long journey might be involved. The fish & chips might be cold by the time some of us get to you, and the beer might be very warm too!

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top