Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 07:28 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

A lovely day yesterday, now raining.

Black Bin out, yet another inside day.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 07:59 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good morning all, a bright start here but clouding over now and showers forecast for later.

Just helped put the shopping away and now heading off out with the hounds to the forest. Just a few odd jobs later and it'll be salad for lunch.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 08:08 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Warm sunshine here, this time of the morning too. Cloud thickening with outbreaks of rain and drizzle in the afternoon, according to today’s forecast. Maximum temperature 25ºC.

Other than the usual Monday household chores it will be another of those ‘please myself’ days.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 09:48 AM

Good morning all a cloudy start to the day, maybe a shower later.

The usual Monday chores to do here, hoping to squeeze some window cleaning in as well.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:08 AM

Good morning everyone a dull start.

I had a lovely day with my grandchildren yesterday and spent all day there. We went for a walk , I had one of the twins with me who is now 3 and walked the whole 2 miles without complaint taking a great interest in all the wildlife and repeating the names of things after me clearly taking it all in
We then watched as my son completed the building of a chicken pen before installing the 6 new additions to the family.
They have a luxury hutch complete with insulation and electric doors

So some catching at home to do today
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:10 AM

Good morning all, I trust you are all in good health, take care, stay safe and well, God bless.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 11:08 AM

Good morning, All.
Hair do day tomorrow morning, hope I get up in time. Will have to set my alarm as I am terrible at getting up early since lock down, saw no point in it, but tomorrow, for the first time in months, I have to.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top