Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 03:52 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

The calm before the storm, gale force winds and driving rain forecast.

Just about to go to bed and then a very busy day , starting early and not finishing until late tonight.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 04:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Goodness Swimmy, and I thought I was having trouble sleeping...hop you get all your chores done buddy

Morning all

This morning I need to remove the beading from the skirting boards in the front room (or 'reception room' to those of you in posh houses) and empty the room of furniture. We have a new carpet coming tomorrow.

This afternoon, a bus ride to Beverley to visit the record shop I sold my vinyl to a few months ago. Now I have my turntable repaired I'm going to begin a collection again, starting with a couple of Pink Floyd albums per month. This time though I'll be concentrating on completing my all-time top 100 (as listed on here last year). It will be fun trying to seek them all out on vinyl if possible.
Later I'll be meeting up with a couple of friends for a beer or four.

Have a nice day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 08:00 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Another 'study day' planned for me - deadline for next assignment has been brought forward to 14th - Eeek!

Have a fun day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 08:12 AM

Good morning all

Not much planned for me today....hubby seems to have hit a plateau in his hip replacement recovery he did so well immediately after the operation ....I'll see how he is today...hopefully a little less cranky ....sshhh don't tell him I said that

Still have some Christmas presents to buy ...will see what the day brings

Have a good day all whatever's planned
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 08:47 AM

Plato = To be is to do
Einstein= To do is to be
Frank Sinatra= Do Be Do Be Do Be Doo

Good morn all

I must have got up too early looking at the clock. it is even still dark outside. Well last trip to the dump this morning then Digging over the cleared patch of ground I posted in gardening section. Grief was hat had getting those roots out , feel completely knackered at the moment.
At least the new trees are on order so can't really do much until they arrive.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Plato = To be is to do
Einstein= To do is to be
Frank Sinatra= Do Be Do

Made me laugh
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 09:04 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm up bright & early waiting for the garage to collect the car. It's having it's smashed wing mirror replaced today.
We decided not to bother with a courtesy car as we would have had to wait until one was available.

Unless we fancy taking a bus ride we're pretty much stranded at home today. I plan a mammoth window cleaning session and other household chores I don't like doing.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless,
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 09:49 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to all you 'early people'.

A dry and bright start but outbreaks of rain during the morning is the forecast. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Nothing much to do today, the car badly needs a clean but a waste of time with the weather as forecast.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 09:57 AM

Good morning everyone a really horrid morning dark wet and windy.

I just managed to get back from our morning walk before the rain set in.

I cleared all the leaves from my open garden front the other day and everyone else's leaves have blown back so it is as bad as it was to start with they will just have to stay until the rain stops.

First job, make some coleslaw for lunch to go with a cheesy jacket potato then change the bed and clean the bedroom, I won't be drying any sheets outside today......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top