Join for free
Page 25 of 26 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 08:32 PM

Re: Impeachment of Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Well if you won't tell us what his offending words were, there's not a lot to discuss, is there?

This will be about the 5th time....

Then, go back to my original post and watch, read and listen to the others. I can't watch this for you and I can't make you understand.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...01a3638798c5ab
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Ah right so you won't look at any evidence because you already made your your mind and thats that eh ?
I have looked at the so called evidence, Bread, and found the defendant completely innocent. And if this were a court of law, you would find yourself liable for substantial costs.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 09:23 PM

I have looked at the so called evidence, Bread, and found the defendant completely innocent. And if this were a court of law, you would find yourself liable for substantial costs.
How do you know you haven't looked at it. Your making things up. You said so yourself you won't look at my Klinsmann I've provided at least 5 times.

I've even given you different links from different sources send you still refuse to look at them.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...01a3638798c5ab
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-02-2021, 09:50 PM

Sorry, Bread, I'm too bored with this to carry on. Good luck with your vendetta against Biden; I don't envy your next four years if you feel the same way about him as I did about Trump.
I doubt he will last 1 year never mind 4 and then it will be Harris in the driving seat.

God help the USA when that happens
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 09:58 PM

I doubt he will last 1 year never mind 4 and then it will be Harris I'm the driving seat.

God help the USA when that happens
I quite like Kamala Harris, so I'm afraid I don't share your pessimism, Bread. I am content to let the USA get on with it now, and I can go back to not having to take any notice of them.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-02-2021, 09:59 PM

I quite like Kamala Harris, so I'm afraid I don't share your pessimism, Bread. I am content to let the USA get on with it now, and I can go back to not having to take any notice of them.
Well, that doesn't surprise me
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 09:59 AM

I’m with you on this Harbal. Would quite like to see Kamala Harris take over before 4 years are up. Not the least because she is an intelligent and very able black woman.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-02-2021, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
I’m with you on this Harbal. Would quite like to see Kamala Harris take over before 4 years are up. Not the least because she is an intelligent and very able black woman.

Harris is useless she should be impeached for bailing out black rioters who then went on to commit more crime.

Nobody voted for Harris not even her own party. Maybe locking up 150 black people for cannabis possession had something to do with it. Then she laughed when she admitted she had taken it herself.

What a useless hypocrite. There is a reason why people follow her - they are hypocrites too.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-02-2021, 03:48 PM

I'm not the sexis or racist here Harbal.
Tell that to Kamala Harris.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 07:26 PM

**** Pease keep this continual personal bickering off these forums.

Thank you

Page 25 of 26 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top