Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mylor
New Member!
Cornwall, UK
Mylor is male 

14-04-2013, 06:48 PM

Hi from soggy Cornwall

Hi all,

I'm an ex-Sagazoner, actually a pretty much lapsed Sagazoner, on the lookout for a busy, friendly over-50's forum.

Sadly my wife died a couple of months ago so I'm starting a whole new life. My daughter and her husband live with me for now but they'll be returning to Portugal in a couple of months. Still, I'll recommission the caravan when it stops raining and get out and about in Cornwall and I'm looking at winter tours with Saga but I'll probably post on the travel forum for advice.

I'm assuming there's some sort of member profile on here which I'll fill in shortly.

Anyway, onward and upward.....
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:55 PM

Re: Hi from soggy Cornwall

Welcome Mylor from another cornish person.... hope you enjoy this forum everyone is friendly and chatty ....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 06:56 PM

Hi Mylor, welcome to this busy and friendly forum.
Hope you have a laptop to keep in touch while you are travelling around
We'll want to hear all about your travels
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 07:02 PM

Hi Mylor a very warm welcome to the forum.

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your wife recently, it must be comforting for you to have your daughter and her husband helping you through this time.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us, we do have a few more ex-Sagazoners here too

If you wish to add anything to your member profile, click on Control Panel in the orange bar at the top of the page and you will be able to add any details etc by using the links on the left hand side.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 07:09 PM

Best wishes to you Mylor and welcome from Pats
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 07:25 PM

Hello Mylor welcome I look forward to chatting with you...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 07:41 AM

Mylor matey, good morning and welcome.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 07:43 AM

Hi Soggy, and welcome from me too.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:15 AM

Welcome to the Forum Mylor. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Sorry to hear about your loss. Takes a while to get used to the difference it makes. I am going on holiday to Cornwall in May so hoping its not raining then. Think we have all had enough of bad weather now. Take care and hope to see you chatting soon.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 08:30 AM

Hello and a warm welcome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top