Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 03:11 PM

Eurovision

My husband and I have watched the Eurovision together for the last 41 years never missing a single year. It is a tradition and event in our house. We get a notebook and write down what songs we like and dislike then compare with the results.

Sad buggers I hear you say, but, that's us, it's just something we like to lol

We would love to go watch it live one day

Do you watch it, like, love or loathe it?
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 03:15 PM

Re: Eurovision

I think Euro is great fun and love it

Was a time as a very cool teenager I wouldn't have admitted it

I think I will miss it tonight though as the grandkids are here. They wouldn't sit and enjoy it so will have to do or watch something all of us can enjoy
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 03:22 PM

Ohhhhh Gaawd i dont miss this one bit just watched ,the so called top ten potential winners on youtube.

Mindless Americanized drivel pop, dirges set to plod beat, best reason for leaving Europe in my book, and as for our watered down Annie Lennox lookalikey nee points.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Nom;[B
1414589]Ohhhhh Gaawd[/B] i dont miss this one bit just watched ,the so called top ten potential winners on youtube.

Mindless Americanized drivel pop, dirges set to plod beat, best reason for leaving Europe in my book, and as for our watered down Annie Lennox lookalikey nee points.
Have had Nom, made me laugh, I could almost see you holding your head in despair hehe
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Have had Nom, made me laugh, I could almost see you holding your head in despair hehe

When i hade a telly, i used to watch it with the sound turned down,with my earphoneson listening to some extreme prog rock whilst consuming large quantities of falling down water.

Just to look at the nice ladies in their short skirts.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

12-05-2018, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
When i hade a telly, i used to watch it with the sound turned down,with my earphoneson listening to some extreme prog rock whilst consuming large quantities of falling down water.

Just to look at the nice ladies in their short skirts.
You must have LOVED Bucks Fizz ladies when their skirts were removed as the sang Making Your Mind Up
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Do you watch it, like, love or loathe it?
Have to say I loathe it. It's just under-talented karaoke.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 04:27 PM

We’ll be watching it’s all just a bit of fun
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ohhhhh Gaawd i dont miss this one bit just watched ,the so called top ten potential winners on youtube.

So it's no good me saying "Fancy a night in watch Eurovision" then Nomkins?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

12-05-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So it's no good me saying "Fancy a night in watch Eurovision" then Nomkins?
Id rather shave my teeth.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top