Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 01:19 PM

A complete Climb Down.

Hi

We are now asking for an unlimited Transition Period.

The Dutch are employing thousands more Officers to deal with Brexit.

We have done nothing.

We are simply not ready to leave.

The UK Government is trying to do it on the cheap.

We have only one new Trade Negotiator.

The EU have sucked up all ours.

This is a direct result of those who would not pay Civil Servants in washers

Even none EU Countries are paying 400% more than we ate offering.

The Dutch are recruiting Hundreds at much higher salaries.
This will cost us Billions
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 01:43 PM

Re: A complete Climb Down.

That's the problem I guess with asking a cost cutting austerity wielding party to arrange it all. Sad really.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 01:52 PM

I guess we always knew it would become a farce...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 02:05 PM

Hi

Totally avoidable

The Tories are like Vanily, would not pay in washers.

That is why they are disappearing in droves to work for others.

That is why we are having to pay Billions for a Transition.

It is a total nonsense.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 02:09 PM

I'm not really a political animal, maybe I might lean a little to the left, but this is all getting scary now.

Is it because Cameron was so sure the vote would go his way that there were no plans made for what happened?

Is it because the vote was so close that there are so many divisions that no one is pulling in the same direction?

Is it that the government is so divided that it cannot carry out the things we need to do to leave the EU?

Is Theresa May is a bad leader and cannot hold the government together?

Are there other forces in play who want to sabotage the UK leaving besides the EU?

I see that those who want to remain and those who want to leave are still constantly fighting. One side saying we should vote again the other that the vote was leave so that must happen to carry out the wishes of the people.

Even if we had a general election there doesn't appear to be a party in favour and another against leaving.

In the meantime there is so much uncertainty about what's actually going on and what's going to happen when we do leave.

Is it a time for political differences and petty rivalries to be put aside so that these issues can be discussed and sorted out?
The country has so many other important issues that seem to be put on the back burner while all this goes on.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 04:34 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there should be a cross party panel dealing with all this even including business experts, scientists and other experts.
It's too big for just the Tories at the top. They need watching anyway, I have a feeling they have their own agenda which will eventually end up with a one party state after they fiddle with voting methods if they're in power after Brexit.
(Mind you my vision does not include Dianne Abbott.)
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 04:46 PM

we should have left within a few days of the referendum and these "issues" would have been sorted quicker or never have cropped up.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
we should have left within a few days of the referendum and these "issues" would have been sorted quicker or never have cropped up.
I agree it would have avoided so much of the country pulling itself apart.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

22-02-2018, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Hi

That would have been a disaster with hundreds of thousands losing their jobs.

It would have been the end of 60 plus trade agreements and over 700 International Agreements including such basic things as flights being grounded.

We would even be able to import basic medical stuff we need.

We have been part of the EU for 40 years and all our agreements would have been lost immediately.

We could not even have been able to Trade under WTO Rules if we had done that.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 05:34 PM

This was always going to be the trouble

Govenments of any colour never agree with each other

At the present time there is no proper oposision as they dare not say what they think in case of "Upsetting the voters" of whom nearly 50% did not want this outcome

When I say I would not pay civil servants in washers its because they have no sence of money they never have to make a profit they get paid wether or not I do not like that they can't think for them selves but as I also said I put MP's in the same box and would not trust them as far as I could chuck them most of them are total W****** and only out to feather their own nest I would not pay them one penny

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top