Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:34 PM

Re: What makes you happy?

Another Individualist here too... maybe they call us that when they cant categorise us
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:38 PM

If I could do the test I would probably be classified as an individualist too, the mould was broken when I emerged
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:43 PM

An achiever!

Here’s a few off the top of my head:

Seeing my wife, family and grandkids happy
Having a good set of friends
Being fit and healthy
Finishing work at 6am
Beer
A good film
A good workout
Music
Driving my car
A nice steak
Holidays
Irritating Tarantula lol!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:44 PM

Apparently I am an individualist

Your happiness derives from being slightly distanced from the world around you. You like to feel detached from your immediate surroundings, although you are not indifferent to them. In fact, your moments of happiness may come from the environment - watching a sunset or sunrise while the rest of the world is still sleeping, listening to a favourite piece of music; or simply becoming aware that you feel serene and happy in yourself. Your happiness depends on a mixture of feeling receptive to what's around you, while also feeling relaxed and distanced from life's daily grind. You like to observe the world around you without feeling totally immersed in it. Be careful that your love of calm and serenity doesn't turn into a passive or fatalistic approach to life, or that you become too distanced from life's battles. On the plus side, your type of happiness will help you to develop reserves of inner peace and tolerance, that can serve as an excellent foundation from which to take on the world.

Actually I think its quite true to type of me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:47 PM

I'm an Artisan!...eh?..Ya coulda fooled Me with that description
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Apparently I'm an achiever, which after 50 years in construction is quite gratifying to know....
That's two of us, Barry!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That's two of us, Barry!
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 06:21 PM

I am an achiever.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 06:33 PM

According to the test. I am also an Individual.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 06:33 PM

You're an individualist

Your happiness derives from being slightly distanced from the world around you. You like to feel detached from your immediate surroundings, although you are not indifferent to them. In fact, your moments of happiness may come from the environment - watching a sunset or sunrise while the rest of the world is still sleeping, listening to a favourite piece of music; or simply becoming aware that you feel serene and happy in yourself. Your happiness depends on a mixture of feeling receptive to what's around you, while also feeling relaxed and distanced from life's daily grind. You like to observe the world around you without feeling totally immersed in it. Be careful that your love of calm and serenity doesn't turn into a passive or fatalistic approach to life, or that you become too distanced from life's battles. On the plus side, your type of happiness will help you to develop reserves of inner peace and tolerance, that can serve as an excellent foundation from which to take on the world.

Cant argue with this.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top