Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 03:25 PM

Oops - Corbyn Will Lose Students With BrExit Stance

For months, (years?) Old Compo Corbyn and his militant Momentum thugs have been dilly dallying over the BrExit issue, failing to properly declare Looney Labour's position in order to play both sides for as long as possible but in the end everyone knew he would have to pick a side and that it would be the side that he felt would get him the most votes.

By aligning himself with BrExit the younger generation are now thoroughly pee'd off. They were already hugely angry at having been completely duped and lied to in regards to student debts and free tuition fees at the last General Election. Now, since most of them voted to Remain in the EU, and since Corbyn is now backing BrExit, they are likely to remove their support for Looney Labour.

Without his false crutches that propped up this failing miserable rag tag of a party, (those being the duped students, the tactical voting Remainers and the fact that the Tories had a very poor campaign), Looney Labour have absolutely zero chance of winning another election with Jezbollah at the helm.

Students will desert Corbyn over Brexit betrayal

https://infacts.org/students-will-de...exit-betrayal/

"Young people like me have never been more disappointed in, and let down by the Labour party than we have post-Brexit. My generation voted overwhelmingly and enthusiastically to Remain – by margins of 4 to 1"

"The Labour party – my Labour party – shouldn’t be championing a right-wing Tory Brexit."

"And let me say this to Jeremy Corbyn; 80% of Labour members want a People’s Vote on the Brexit deal. Even more than that want to remain in the single market. Refusing to listen to your membership and supporters means you’re a party for the few, not the many."

Poor old Compo. Time to go old chum.

The majority of the voting population don't want you
The "real" Labour party MPs don't want you
The students now don't want you

Altogether now . . .

"GO Jeremy Corbyn, GO Jeremy Corbyn"
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2018, 05:28 PM

Re: Oops - Corbyn Will Lose Students With BrExit Stance

Why not make it up as you go along?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Why not make it up as you go along?
Cos I'm not the Looney Labour Leader !

Roll up roll up . . .

Free student tuition fees!

We'll wipe away your student debt!

Credit card companies won't charge interest

We support BrExit, No we don't support BrExit, yes we do . .

In, out, in, out, shake it all about
You dupe the stupid masses and you turn around
That's what it's all about ! Oi!

Hooooookey Cokey Corbyn
Hooooookey Cokey Corbyn
Hooooookey Cokey Corbyn

Knees bent, arms stretched ra ra ra!

Looney Labour . . . . catchy, but simply a bunch of dangerous duplicitous con artists.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Cos I'm not the Looney Labour Leader !

Roll up roll up . . .

Free student tuition fees!

We'll wipe away your student debt!

Credit card companies won't charge interest

We support BrExit, No we don't support BrExit, yes we do . .

In, out, in, out, shake it all about
You dupe the stupid masses and you turn around
That's what it's all about ! Oi!

Hooooookey Cokey Corbyn
Hooooookey Cokey Corbyn
Hooooookey Cokey Corbyn

Knees bent, arms stretched ra ra ra!

Looney Labour . . . . catchy, but simply a bunch of dangerous duplicitous con artists.
Hey don't pull your punches Realist, what do you really think.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:36 AM

I went to Scotland for a week, hoping to get away from the Loon but the b*****d followed me up there.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top