Join for free
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 11:05 PM

Gardians of the Galaxy

Never thought I'd like this film but everyone said I would, so I bought the double DVD from Amazon some time ago. 1&2, watched one tonight, it's brilliant. Can't wait to see no2, I want to see Groot grow up again. Might watch it tomorrow evening.
Anyone else seen & liked it too?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 11:40 PM

Re: Gardians of the Galaxy

Yes, I've seen both films, great fun.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Yes, I've seen both films, great fun.
I'm glad someone else likes them, thanks, Judd.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 05:20 PM

They are both really entertaining films. The Guardians make an appearance in Infinity War, too.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

09-08-2018, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
They are both really entertaining films. The Guardians make an appearance in Infinity War, too.
Not seen NO2 yet but I'll watch it soon, will look out for Infinity War as well, thanks, Tachyon.
BTW Did you get your name from the Johnny books?
Tachyon
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 08:02 PM

No, from a little-known set of books called "Wild Cards" by George R. Martin and various collaborative authors. There's a character called Dr. Tachyon.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

10-08-2018, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
No, from a little-known set of books called "Wild Cards" by George R. Martin and various collaborative authors. There's a character called Dr. Tachyon.
Thought you were into Terry Pratchett, Mrs. Tachyon in the Johnny books.
Watched Guardians of the Galaxy, no 2 tonight with Son, though he had already seen it. He said he thinks there's 3 as well. Maybe it's not out yet?
Tachyon

13-08-2018, 08:36 PM

I came across Mrs. Tachyon a long while after I used Tachyon as my 'nom de Internet', but I now remember I started to read "Johnny and The Bomb" but must have mislaid the book somewhere, so I never actually finished it. I did read "Johnny and the Dead" and thoroughly enjoyed that one. I'll have to dig a copy of the 1st and 3rd books and read them.

As for Guardians of the Galaxy 3, the proposed film has no Director now that James Gunn has been sacked. Some of the leading actors have indicated they don't want to do it if he isn't reinstated. I would think it'll be on hold for the foreseeable future.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

13-08-2018, 11:23 PM

Oh! That's sad if no more Guardians.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top