Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:14 PM

Re: Meghan [Markle] Father

Originally Posted by solo ->
The only thing that is causing trouble is the nespapers who are printing these stories.

But for them stirring the pot we would be non the wiser to the usual family squables when there is fame and fortune involved.

For once I think they are doing her an inadvertant favour this time as I doubt if I am the only one who sympathises with her over this cringeworthy family

That was precisely what I was thinking Solo. If they didn't publish this story who would care?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
The only thing that is causing trouble is the nespapers who are printing these stories.

But for them stirring the pot we would be non the wiser to the usual family squables when there is fame and fortune involved.

For once I think they are doing her an inadvertant favour this time as I doubt if I am the only one who sympathises with her over this cringeworthy family
The media are vultures, always looking for negative things to print about people.

Families fall out, it doesn't really interest me what he has to say or what anyone has to say really. The press stoke the fire and can quite easily make things much worse.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That was precisely what I was thinking Solo. If they didn't publish this story who would care?

I still don't care
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
I still don't care
me either
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
I still don't care
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:31 PM

I feel really sorry for him.

Some of our kids are a bit lackadaisical in keeping in contact, but at least we can contact them to give them a nudge.

What goes on in that family is anyone's guess - but out of sheer decency, she should contact him. She is in a position to, having his number. Whereas (apparently) he hasn't hers now.

So if he wants to get through to her... what else can he do but use the media.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:36 PM

I suppose really all this should have been sorted out before they got married.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 09:37 PM

Yep...
Yazmin
New Member!
USA
Yazmin is female 

13-08-2018, 11:03 PM

During his entire courtship with Megan, Harry met her mother only twice and her father, never. Get a clue, Harry .... what did you expect from an estranged family and a hungry press?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-08-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Yazmin ->
During his entire courtship with Megan, Harry met her mother only twice and her father, never. Get a clue, Harry .... what did you expect from an estranged family and a hungry press?
I have to agree.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top