Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 03:40 PM

Re: Meghan [Markle] Father

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Just a little correction Gummy, she is the Duchess of Sussex, not a Princess. She can never be a princess... like me.
You having the change then???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You having the change then???
If it's on the NHS.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Bung him in the Tower for a while, then off with his head..
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:28 PM

Poor old beggar -he is her father after all .
He looked after her sent her to private school.
It's doesn't look good .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Why? She is a successful actress and very wealthy in her own right. She managed to claw her way out of her disjointed family and make it on her own. Her family are jealous of everything she has achieved and are now sticking the knife in from pure spite. They weren't this vocal until she met and married Prince Harry, they are simply trying to leech off her new-found fame by doing anything for publicity.
That says it in a nut shell.

Best post I have read for ages.

People might have forgotten that Diana took a load of abuse in the papers and discussions shows on TV when she split from Charles.

Then they all loved her when she died.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 12:00 PM

MM's father appears to be an unpleasant piece of the proverbial. I would have disowned him years ago if I had been unfortunate enough to be related to him.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 01:36 PM

I see he's at it again but, to be honest, what did the royal family expect? The whole thing was a disaster waiting to happen, imo.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 01:55 PM

I see He likened the Royal Family to the 'Scientology Cult'..and also to the 'Stepford Wives'...I reckon He's not far off the mark there
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-08-2018, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I see He likened the Royal Family to the 'Scientology Cult'..and also to the 'Stepford Wives'...I reckon He's not far off the mark there
He'll be bumped off soon I reckon, 'suffered a heart attack, mugged outside Chimichanga, crashed in a tunnel'. That sort of thing.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He'll be bumped off soon I reckon, 'suffered a heart attack, mugged outside Chimichanga, crashed in a tunnel'. That sort of thing.
Yep just like someone else we once knew who caused problems for the royals

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top