Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 03:55 PM

Re: A feeling that is alien to you?

I feel too much. It sometimes gets overwhelming.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 03:58 PM

Anger is alien to me

Placid little soul that I am
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 03:59 PM

I have one angry day per year.
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 05:22 PM

Nastiness just for the hell of it. Have never understood that.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 05:36 PM

Complete, I'd like to feel complete...

...or worshipped!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 05:50 PM

I have never felt jealousy, not because I have always had what I want, but because why should I resent somebody having something that I would have liked.
I have always believed that, if you want something in life, it is your responsibility to try and get it.
If it is another person, how can you be unhappy if they don't want you?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 06:01 PM

I think I've felt every emotion there is. I'm same as Bratti, I feel too much and too deep. I feel the pain of others if that doesn't sound weird. I've been described as an empath and having looked into it I am inclined to agree. It is quite emotionally exhausting and overwhelming sometimes. I find that people seem drawn to want to share there problems and secrets with me.

The emotion that I rarely feel is anger and when something triggers anger off inside me it really upsets me. I truly hate to feel that emotion and it isn't often I feel it thankfully.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have never felt jealousy, not because I have always had what I want, but because why should I resent somebody having something that I would have liked.
I have always believed that, if you want something in life, it is your responsibility to try and get it.
If it is another person, how can you be unhappy if they don't want you?
Come to think of it I have never felt jealous of anyone either.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I think I've felt every emotion there is. I'm same as Bratti, I feel too much and too deep. I feel the pain of others if that doesn't sound weird. I've been described as an empath and having looked into it I am inclined to agree. It is quite emotionally exhausting and overwhelming sometimes. I find that people seem drawn to want to share there problems and secrets with me.

The emotion that I rarely feel is anger and when something triggers anger off inside me it really upsets me. I truly hate to feel that emotion and it isn't often I feel it thankfully.

Oh! You know what an empath is. People who pick up on other people’s emotions whether they want to or not. It can be very exhausting. That’s why I try and stay a loner. It’s easier on the emotions.

One emotion that I don’t often feel because I dislike it so much is ‘hate.’ I just can’t hold in an emotion like that. It’s far to corrosive to ones soul.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Oh! You know what an empath is. People who pick up on other people’s emotions whether they want to or not. It can be very exhausting. That’s why I try and stay a loner. It’s easier on the emotions.

One emotion that I don’t often feel because I dislike it so much is ‘hate.’ I just can’t hold in an emotion like that. It’s far to corrosive to ones soul.
I forgot about that one. I don't hate anyone, I may dislike someone or something though. Hate is too intense and uses up too much energy. I don't like negative energy.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top