Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 03:26 PM

Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur Game Tonight?

I am not a big fan of football, l prefer watching Rugby.

Tonight, Liverpool are playing Tottenham Hotspur in the EUFA Champions League Final In Madrid but it’s only being televised on BT sport channel.
What l want to know, is there any other way of viewing this game without going to a pub?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 03:50 PM

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur Game Tonight?

Art, in the Daily Mail they give various ways to view the match. I myself have no access to BT Sport, or Sky. The Youtube way seems to be the best choice for me. Good luck to us both!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-free-TV.html
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Art, in the Daily Mail they give various ways to view the match. I myself have no access to BT Sport, or Sky. The Youtube way seems to be the best choice for me. Good luck to us both!!

Thanks John.

The team l support is Coventry City and they whooped Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup Final in 1987!
I put all my children in the car and drove to Coventry to join in the celebration in the streets.
There was a great celebration going on and a wonderful happy atmosphere.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by John ->

Thanks .....

I found the BT page with full details of the free services:

http://sport.bt.com/football/tottenh...11364362376454

How to watch Tottenham v Liverpool digitally

To watch all the action on BTSport.com, simply bookmark this page, return from 6pm onwards on matchday and then follow this free Tottenham v Liverpool live stream link.

A free Tottenham v Liverpool live stream will be available on the small screen app, with both platforms showing the game via the enhanced video player.

Alternatively, fans can tune in on our large screen app and enjoy a full HD 1080p stream of the action on Xbox, PlayStation, Samsung TV or Apple TV.

​There will also be a free 4K live stream on YouTube.
Presumably, it should be possible to "cast" to a TV screen .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-06-2019, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Thanks .....

I found the BT page with full details of the free services:

http://sport.bt.com/football/tottenh...11364362376454

Presumably, it should be possible to "cast" to a TV screen .....
Omah, l just looked on BT Sport website to stream the match and it states it’s not secure. Should l be worried?
I have Apple TV, l wonder, if l might be better using that?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Thanks John.

The team l support is Coventry City and they whooped Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup Final in 1987!
I put all my children in the car and drove to Coventry to join in the celebration in the streets.
There was a great celebration going on and a wonderful happy atmosphere.
Indeed, I joined the throng outside the City Arms in Earlsdon .....

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-06-2019, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed, I joined the throng outside the City Arms in Earlsdon .....

Omah, It’s a small world! I was in the city centre, it was very noisy with all the car horns going off and people cheering and being ecstatically happy.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

01-06-2019, 04:38 PM

Omah, l just looked on BT Sport website to stream the match and it states it’s not secure. Should l be worried?
I have Apple TV, l wonder, if l might be better using that?
Most permissions are blocked so I'd guess it's safe, especially if your preferred device has built-in protection.

However, I think viewing via Apple would be risk free and a lot easier .....

But I think you will need to download an app and BT say:

BT Sport is now available to watch in more ways than ever before thanks to the introduction of a new large screen app available on Xbox, Samsung Smart TVs, Apple TV and PlayStation.

Initially allowing access to BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, ESPN, BoxNation and the BT Sport Extra channels, the app is available on the new platforms to existing BT Sport customers at no extra charge*.
which seems to imply that you will have to sign up to something to get access .....
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 04:38 PM

One of my sons and grandsons managed to get legitimate tickets for the match. They set off for Madrid last night. Not a football fan myself but my son has been Liverpool supporter since he was about ten.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

01-06-2019, 04:42 PM

Omah, It’s a small world! I was in the city centre, it was very noisy with all the car horns going off and people cheering and being ecstatically happy.
..... and then it was all downhill for the city and the team .....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top