Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:46 AM

Re: Social Services Child Abuse.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
They have to report and look into these cases. One of Gracies friends was subject to repeated breaks and the SS were involved and it was only their involvement made the doctors look into the case more closely and discover she had a brittle bone disease. If they had missed that she could have died very young but they have been able to give her medication to help her bones get stronger.

I am not a fan of SS they can be unhelpful but I don't think they do these things lightly or without reason.
Exactly.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I disagree.

I am making the Complaint on behalf of the family, they asked me to and I have written permission to act on their behalf.

I am also presenting evidence to an Inquiry into the same Social Services Department for taking no action into verifiable child abuse.
So you are making a complaint about them taking action - and also about them not taking action?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

26-09-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Bang on the button.
Thank you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
They get castigated often enough for not checking Swimmy, so let's just hope that common sense prevails in this case now that they know the facts...
Hi

I can only speak for this particular Social Services Department.

Quite happy to pursue the innocent but turn a blind eye to the grooming gangs.

A bunch of PC correct, snowflake cowards.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 12:07 PM

Hi

It MUST have been obvious what these sons of pigs were up to so why did the wonderful "community" not dob them in to the police or at the very least intervene in what was happening?

Oh yes, silly me!

Ma malacat aymanucum and all that crap. Makes it OK then.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 12:32 PM

Hi

The department will be made up of many human beings because some made a huge mistake doesn't mean they are all doing that. I'd suggest they are doing their best and you need to accept they had worries and had to act on them.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

26-09-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by julie1962 ->
the department will be made up of many human beings because some made a huge mistake doesn't mean they are all doing that. i'd suggest they are doing their best and you need to accept they had worries and had to act on them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hi

Nope, absolutely not.

They did nothing about the grooming and rape gangs but pursue innocents when there is no evidence.

These injuries where not at home, they where outside the home and fully documented as such.

There are full reports available from the School and the Gymnastic Centre.

Social Services did not take them into account, never even looked at them.

They did however choose to take no action in respect of the planned sexual abuse of children in their care.

This is wrong.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:01 PM

Personally I believe that all children who have a number of "accidents" should be investigated.

The child may not be being abused , but I would rather they checked & maybe upset the parents, rather than ignore it and find out later that the child was being abused!

My local school told a mother that her children were obese, but the mother didn't make a fuss, she asked for help in trying to reduce their weight. Eighteen months later the children have lost some weight & seem more lively! Swim perhaps this is an opportunity for the parents to warn the child that accidents can be prevented.
If you care so much about the children perhaps they will listen to you! Far better than waiting till they do something too dangerous & suffer severe consequences. Surely an adult's job is to teach children how to behave sensibly, not attack the social services who save many children from abuse.
Don't forget, Social Services have no idea whether the child's parents are abusive, so isn't it better that they find out before it is too late? If I were looking into it, I would wonder why an elderly friend of the family was writing to complain. Don't forget that it is very often the family & friends that do the abusing!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

26-09-2019, 01:11 PM

Hi

I disagree, as usual.

Injuries outside the home, documented by the School and an External Agency are not evidence of Child Abuse in any way shape or form.

A full report was available in each incident.

Social Services choose not to research them before visiting.

The same Social Services choose not to investigate serious issues of Child Abuse by Muslims in spite of overwhelming evidence given to them.

This is what I find wrong.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top