Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:27 PM

Re: 'Scary' glass bridges shut in Chinese province

If I walked across that glass bridge I think my legs would seize up half way along and I wouldn’t be able to move one way or the other!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Hi

My son loves them, I hate them.

I have a phobia about heights.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:53 PM

This is the Paignton zoo bridge.
https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3889054
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I've been on that bridge a few times when my grandchildren were younger, Tiff. They were the type you would hate as they delighted in making the bridge swing while their poor Nan was trying to cross! They never messed about on it when other people were trying to cross though, my orders!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
When I'm on one of those rope bridges with a walking group someone at the rear will always sway it in order to hear the rest of us (men and women alike) scream like schoolgirls ......
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I've been on that bridge a few times when my grandchildren were younger, Tiff. They were the type you would hate as they delighted in making the bridge swing while their poor Nan was trying to cross! They never messed about on it when other people were trying to cross though, my orders!
At least your Grandchildren were obedient to not doing it to others, even if they scared you. Those school kids I met were nasty. My friend thought it funny, but then she had already crossed the bridge & was standing safely on the other side.

Originally Posted by Omah ->
When I'm on one of those rope bridges with a walking group someone at the rear will always sway it in order to hear the rest of us (men and women alike) scream like schoolgirls ......
Some adults are as bad as the kids.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top